276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Abus ABU6550C 65/50 Padlock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Key numbers are normally located in one of two places, either on one of the original ABUS keys like the diagram shown below. uk/abus-mechanical-65-50-50mm-brass-padlock-keyed-504-abuka03905 39214 ABUS Mechanical 65/50 50mm Brass Padlock Keyed 504 - ABUKA03905 https://www.

From basic protection up to highly sophisticated security devices this rating system helps you to choose the right product for your situation. Each ABUS model of padlock has multiple key numbers, this is to ensure that any two people with the same lock do not have the same numbered key. Lock features :- Hardened steel shackle, Double bolted, Quality pin tumbler mechanism, Self locking mechanism. The ABUS 64TI Series TITALIUM™ Padlocks are ideal for medium to high risk of theft, recommended for a wide range of security requirements.The brass casing and stainless steel mechanism also make it highly resilient to all types of weather. Hardened steel shackle, 30mm and above, with NANO PROTECT™ shackle coating which assures security and high corrosion resistance.

OR if there is no number on the key then the padlock would have been supplied with a code card like the diagram below, this also details the key number.If you are considering this padlock for lockers then you may also want to consider the " Master Key" version which enables you to override a batch of locks with a single key held by staff. To secure chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc. They are suitable for low to medium security requirements and are also suitable where a strong requirement for service performance and longevity is required. Needed a key lock for swimming pool locker - I cannot operate numerical tumbler locks without my glasses. As a German quality manufacturer we ensure that our products are reliable and offer a long service life while being easy to operate.

p>

Overall width: 50 mm
Overall height: 77 mm
Overall depth: 18 mm

Shackle width: 28 mm I. Therefore, brass padlocks can be found in many different places all around the world and especially in outdoor applications. Suitable to secure chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc. The padlocks look and feel solid and sturdy are a good size and the convenience of one key for all garden doors and access points means I am not always looking in draws for the usually wrong key.

A security level number 6 long shackle solid brass 50mm padlock with 5 pin precision pin tumbler and hardened 80mm x 8mm diameter alloy steel shackle. If you're unsure if you need this version or our weatherproof marine model below, then please read our guide first. I'm very pleased to find that the description was very accurate and the pad lock does have all these features, and its intricate key will offer good resistance to anyone tampering with it. It is ideally suited to residential applications such as front and back doors but also on a range of business applications for warehouses, schools and councils.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment