276°
Posted 20 hours ago

365 Promises God's Word in Color

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you are feeling weak, especially in your quest to follow, honor, and serve God, He promises “power to the faint.” And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”

Jesus taught his disciples to pray for their daily bread. He also said that if God provides so well for the flowers and the birds, how much more will he care for you (Mt 6:26). Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Multimedia

Isaiah 43:2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. In Christ, we can pour ourselves out “like a drink offering” (2 Tim 4:6), but the way of Christ is a light yoke because it is his yoke. Jesus has borne the burden of our salvation, we have only to follow him in his gentle path. Today's promise tells us that we belong to God and He delights to rest upon us. In the Old Testament, we read about the Holy Spirit coming upon people at certain times, but in the New Testament there is a whole new level of interaction with the Holy Spirit that we have a privilege of knowing. He lives in us. In John 14:23, Jesus said that not only will the Holy Spirit live in us, but Jesus and the Father would too! In the Book of Exodus, chapter 14, the Israelites have just recently been rescued by God’s mighty hand from slavery and oppression in Egypt. No sooner had they escaped into the desert than they saw the might of the Egyptian army with chariots, horses, and men-of-war bearing down on them. They were terrified and cried out to Moses. God saves and protects us in our day-to-day life. In Exodus we see the example of God promising to save the Israelites from the hands of the Egyptians. In Exodus 5:6-8 God makes promises to Moses, “Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the Lord.’” And he kept his promise, finally bringing them to the promised land of Israel.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again. The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.” As Christians we know from Genesis, to Peter, Hebrews to Revelation the Bible is full of God’s promises and His Word reminds us that He is faithful. Let this powerful list of God’s promises teach you more about His incredible character. Reflect on this rich collection of promise quotes to help you in whatever you’re facing today. Take encouragement from the truth that God is with you.

God’s promises about being with us

We were created to exist forever. We will either die and continue eternal life, or we will die and continue eternal death. Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. In the same way that there are many Scriptures that compare God's heart to the heart of a natural father ( Psalm 103:13-14), there are also other verses that speak of a feminine expression of His love. This is one of those passages of Scripture where God is speaking to His people and telling them of His mother's heart for them. Samuel 7:28 Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.

There are plenty of Bible verses about helping others. So, why not share these Bible verses about God’s faithfulness, along with a meaningful friendship quote, with a friend who needs encouragement. John 11:25 Jesus told her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying.’

About

Today's Scripture focuses on the promise of eternal life and that one day, all darkness will cease. My prayer is that we all would be strengthened and encouraged with this thought. Though we still need to grapple with injustice and darkness in this fallen world, there is a time coming when there will be no need of the light of a candle or the brightness of the sun to drive out the darkness. In the light of eternity, our lives will be a moment, a twinkling of an eye, so to speak. In James 4:14, our lives are described this way... Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. (NIV)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment