276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Wireless Printer, Instant Ink Ready with 2 Months Trial Included, Print, Scan, Copy from Your Phone and Voice Activated (Works with Google Assistant), Dreamy Teal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

dual-core processor powers the printer and it is backed by 512MB memory; its wireless capabilities extend to 802. As soon as you start to run low, your printer lets us know and we'll send out replacements straight to you. By activating HP+ at setup you can download the HP Smart App to access advanced productivity and accessibility features.

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer Setup | HP® Support

Brother’s MFC-J6945DW, one of that company’s INKvestment Tank brand machines, prints monochrome pages for just under 1 cent each and color prints for just under 5 cents each. I tested it over Ethernet from our standard Intel Core i5-equipped testbed PC running Windows 10 Professional. I bought into the HP Instant Ink Scheme which means I don't have to spend around 90 to keep replacement inks available - I am safe in the knowledge that I am paying a nominal amount each month and will always have ink available.

Like its predecessor, the OfficeJet Pro 9025e is an impressive all-in-one printer that's more than capable of handling your small business's document processing needs. The former is expandable to 830 sheets and the latter's 600 sheets are split between three separate sources. There is also a suite of security essentials that will help maintain network privacy and control while using your printer.

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 with 2 months Instant Ink trial included HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 with 2 months Instant Ink trial included

We printed four pages of photos from Microsoft Word in less than one minute with the printer starting the process within six seconds.

The OfficeJet Pro 9025 is HP’s brand new flagship all-in-one color inkjet printer aimed at the small and medium business market.

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer Software and Driver

CISPR 32:2012/EN 55032:2012 Class B; CISPR 24:2010/EN 55024:2010; EN 61000-3-2:2014; EN 61000-3-3:2013; FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Class B (USA); ICES - 003, Issue 6 Class B (Canada); EN 301 489-1 (V2.If your operating system is not listed then HP may not provide driver support for your product with that operating system. To take advantage of AirPrint, your compatible printer must be connected to the same wireless network as your iOS device or Mac computer. Granted, these may not be what you're used to, but this approach is more than sufficient for an AIO designed for small work group access. HP designers opted for a minimalist approach: the LCD touch display has been shrunken; it is bright and responsive, not very large (6. As for output quality, the 9025e’s text looks well-shaped and highly legible down to the smallest we test (4 points), which is more than good enough for most business-document output.

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer Setup | HP® Support HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer Setup | HP® Support

Mopria is a simple solution created to enable seamless printing from Android devices to any Mopria-certified printer.It is equipped with duplex ADF (auto-document feeder) capabilities and can accommodate up to 35 sheets. As a business-centric AIO and a laser alternative, the OfficeJet Pro 9025 is expected to churn out near-typesetter quality text, as it did during my tests. It embraces a monolithic, white/dark gray design with sharp edges and a clear move away from the smoother, pebble-like design of its predecessor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment