276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vitax Clay Breaker Soil Additives,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our aim is to create newsletters that will inspire and delight you, however you are able to unsubscribe at any time. Lime is best applied in autumn as Vitax Granular Garden Lime which is scattered over the soil surface and left to do its work over winter. At Directbulbs we have a great range of plant food and pest control products to ensure you get the best from your bulbs and plants. These deliveries are brought onto the front drive of the property if the ground conditions allow or are left at the kerbside if they are not suitable.

Westland Sulphate of Iron is ideal for Ericaceous and acid-loving plants, plus has immediately available Iron for best plant growth.

In the event of this taking place a member of staff will be in touch to discuss your options or you can contact us on 01924 280306 for more details. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.

This method is particularly beneficial on the vegetable plot: most vegetables, especially brassicas grow more successfully on alkaline soil.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

DirectBulbs is a family business with over 20 years of experience in the horticulture industry and we pride ourselves in responding quickly to your queries. It will break up even the heaviest clay, making soil easier to work, improving drainage and enhancing soil warmth to encourage crops to grow earlier. I have raised beds already but stupidly dug in the clay soil into the bed and added compost which hasn't helped break it up. box, the clay breaker won't affect the soil ph and can be used as a top dressing on lawns, also in autumn.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The added benefit of introducing Clay Breaker into the soil in autumn is that the winter frosts combine with the breaker to give a good soil structure for spring planting. Copper Mixture blends three vital trace elements for use in crops that are suffering from trace element deficiencies – copper, manganese, and zinc. We are happy to quote on any planting plans or designs for you large or small, for immediate supply or a few months in advance.

It’s definitely a waiting game with the product so don’t expect overnight results (the product information does say this). If I were to sprinkle clay breaker in now (spring rather than autumn) and then add a 4” layer of rotted manure on top would that be beneficial to heavy clay soil or am I better just doing one or the other but not both?I realise this thread is a few months old but I wondered if anyone can give me some advice re clay breaker and manure? I intend to use it this winter on flower beds as frost is said to give it the best results (although for me, so far, the results have been awesome). When to use: Granulated for easy use around the garden, Clay Breaker can be used at any time of the year. Wonderfully situated in Wychbold near Droitwich, West Hagley near Stourbridge, Cheltenham and also Millets Farm in Oxfordshire, Webbs is a family business committed to providing the very best for your garden and home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment