276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olympus OM-D EM10 with Power Zoom Pancake M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 EZ Lens - Silver/Silver (16.1MP, Live MOS ) 3.0 inch Tiltable LCD

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We've assembled a few of our favorite articles, tutorials, explainers, and guides to help beginners get started with photography and level up to advanced concepts.

Sure, many cameras have these 6 features but Olympus is at the top of the entire mirror less game when it comes to mostly all of them. For the subject matter that I plan to photograph, it's not worth it to do PP and work on the raw files, I just want easy photos out of the camera. As usual, Olympus hasn't made any moves to simplify or dumb-down its menu system, with all the advantages and disadvantages that brings. A short list of cameras are added for ACR support including the Canon Powershot G1 X Mark II, Olympus OM-D E-M10 and the Panasonic GH4 (with preliminary support). When I wrote my Fuji X-T1 review HERE I mentioned that I had some issues with blown highlights and the Fuji X-Trans sensor.Low ISO images show good detail, with noise only starting to impact the image quality visibly at about ISO 800 and above. Then I realized that it had even better performance than the E-M5 and equaled the E-M1 for IQ and Af Speed. On the E-M10, I waste too much time scrolling through the Super control panel and miss shots even after assigning all Fn buttons. The E-M1 and Fuji X-T1 share that honor but the EVF in the E-M10 is good, just a but on the small side. I like the idea of having a tilting touch screen though, so that's something that draws me to this camera.

Please help improve it by removing promotional content and inappropriate external links, and by adding encyclopedic content written from a neutral point of view. shutter speed steps of compensation***, combined with the new 20-megapixel Live MOS sensor and the exceptional M.

I am in no way bashing Oly I love the camera the built quality and the lens but it needs work and I find my old GX1 to be more user friendly for interface battery life and positioning of the flash …poor AWB and lack of Ibis however suck on GX1 and built quality of the silver GX1 for rear panel and battery compartment is flimsy and breaks easily…my 2 cents for those considering the Oly it’s a gret little camera once you customize it and work out the interface but don’t expect to be able to use built in flash on the Oly 12-40 the charger brick is a pain and plan for a few extra batteries …one last thing I noticed auto iso is kind of out of wack in a lots of indoor pictures if I set auto iso in all modes and a max of 3200 /6400 the camera seems to always go for the highest iso no matter the light conditions my GX1 same shoots same lights manages just fine I resetted the cam updated firmware no changes it always seems to go for the higher Iso on auto and when using he flash the opposite is true the cam will always go for the lowest iso settting when flash is in use….

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment