276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vital Proteins Collagen Coffee Creamer, No Dairy & Low Sugar Powder with Collagen Peptides Supplement - with Energy-Boosting MCTs - Coconut 293g

£4.215£8.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By boosting the levels of collagen in your body, the Face Lift collagen creamer may help to keep your skin, hair, and nails healthy and looking their best. The JSHeal th Collagen Creamer+ formula contains Peptan hydrolysed Marine Collagen peptides in a creamy vanilla and coconut milk base. For a cold beverage, fill your glass 1/4 of the way with hot liquid and mix for 30 seconds, top with ice and continue to add liquid such as coffee or tea.

I read very good things about this and it’s supposed to help thyroid patients, for me it wasn’t good, the taste of it made me feel queasy.But I found the taste overwhelmed the coffee so all you could taste is the collagen supplement it tasted like plastic) I would prefer something that was a collagen supplement in the coffee which is tasteless. It might be helping to that too but I switched my shampoo at the same time, so hard to tell where the benefit comes from.

We developed this tasty-liscious formula to boost your day and your body with a fat and protein balanced cup of collagen like you’ve never before known it. Infused with premium collagen, this creamer boosts your coffee with essential nutrients to support healthy bones, joints, and digestion. The most abundant protein in the body, collagen is the thing that holds our skin, ligaments, muscles, bones and tendons together. Choosing Dose and Co collagen creamer is an easy, balanced way to supplement your diet with vital bovine collagen supplies. Each batch undergoes rigorous testing to ensure it meets our high standards when it comes to quality and effectiveness.Designed to improve skin elasticity and moisture, helping you to glow from the inside out and look younger for longer. If you feel like experimenting, you can also blend it into coffee, smoothies, yoghurt, ice cream, and other recipes seamlessly. However, our collagen creamers contain collagen peptides alongside a host of other ingredients, which make up their individual flavour profiles. This delicious formula is an easy way to take your hot and cold beverages to the next level with a nutritious boost of Marine Collagen, without any dairy or refined sugar.

Other Ingredients: Collagen Peptides (Bovine), Organic Coconut Medium Chain Triglycerides, Organic Gum Acacia, Coconut Cream (Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia, Sunflower Lecithin), Fair Trade Organic Cacao, Natural Chocolate Flavors, Organic Stevia (Rebaudioside A from Stevia rebaudiana leaf), Bacillus subtilis. These pouches are great to have at work, on the go or for situations where you may not have milk, cream or access to a blender to make a morning coffee with the plain bovine collagen. Our collagen creamers contain healthy fats from coconut MILK powder, as well as 10g of collagen peptides. Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, sesame, soy or tree nut products, artificial colours or sweeteners, or synthetic flavours.Pure Marine Collagen peptides unite with delicious coconut milk and a creamy vanilla flavour to give your daily beverage a dose of beauty-boosting nourishment. Our Women's Best Collagen Coffee Creamer not only transforms your black coffee into a creamy delight in seconds but also provides you with 10 g of collagen peptides and 10 g of MCT powder derived from carefully selected coconuts. In summary, Women's Best Collagen Coffee Creamer not only provides our proven collagen and valuable MCT but also effortlessly elevates your black coffee into a deliciously creamy taste experience, all while delivering essential nutrients for your health and beauty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment