276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Edinburgh Gin Plum and Vanilla Gin Liqueur, 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

IF YOU CAN’T GET HOLD OF SLOES OR DAMSONS, DESSERT PLUMS ARE EQUALLY PLEASING TO INFUSE INTO GIN ORVODKA” Store in a cool dark place for at least 2-3 weeks, turning occasionally to help the sugar dissolve. The alcohol will have taken on a good amount of flavour already, though you could leave it longer if you wish.

If you have any questions please get in touch. I’d love to hear how your infusion is going and see any pictures you have taken. Step two: Add the plums, 300g of granulated sugar and Gin to a large sterile Kilner jar, the plums must be completely submerged in the gin. Shake daily until the sugar has dissolved then leave in a cool dark place for two months. I have a ton of Victoria Plums in the garden and few bottles of gin in the cupboard so instead of the same old plum jam or crumble I thought we will mix things up with this Vanilla and Plum Gin recipe.Join me on a journey of discovery this Sunday for what I’m calling a realtime ginalong! Having never tried this recipe before it could be a complete disaster or an absolute belter. Either way we’ll find out together when it’s ready in December just in time for the festive season.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment