276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan CI Fu (Novel) Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve already read and love The Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation (Mo Dao Zu Shi - MDZS) from this author (Wei Ying & Lan Zhan will be forever my fav couple), but this one is a proof how this author really grew after MDZS book. THE TOUCH OF A HAND, A ROLL OF THE DICE Xie Lian has confirmed that the bewitching youth San Lang is actually Hua Cheng, one of the Four Calamities and a supreme ghost despised by all heavenly officials. Still, he has trouble matching the terror of his companion’s reputation with the charming, clever, and protective young man he’s come to know. When a distress signal leads Xie Lian into Ghost City, a bustling metropolis containing all the horrors and delights of the dead, he sees Hua Cheng in his element—and his true form—for the first time. But despite their chemistry and care for one another, there are missions to fulfill and secrets to uncover, and Xie Lian’s centuries of troubled history are never far behind. Yi Nian Bridge has a lot of meanings. Yi = One, while Nian could mean thought, memory, longing, yearning. I kept it in pinyin because I wasn’t sure which meaning it was trying to convey.”

The people of the entire Xian Le country naturally celebrated. However, since ancient times, folk tales had long tried to warn people of a truth. The event of an unauthorized immortal descending to the human realm would absolutely not bear a good result.

Locations

This is a Chinese story through and through, and what I mean by that is: there is just SO. MUCH. DRAMA. It’s over the top, yes - as Chinese stories so often are - BUT it’s the best kind of drama. There’s betrayal, vengeance, pain; and there’s love, devotion, friendship - you name it. It’s an epic love story spanning 800+ years, but it’s so much more. Also, the character development is insane (Xie Lian). Aaaaand I’ll stop right here, because I don’t want to spoil anyone’s reading experience.

So yes, I understand why TGCF was written in the format that it was. But I do wish the book had offered more space to Xie Lian and Hua Cheng’s character development post-Book 4. Born the crown prince of a prosperous kingdom, Xie Lian was renowned for his beauty, strength, and purity. His years of dedicated study and noble deeds allowed him to ascend to godhood. But those who rise may also fall, and fall he does–cast from the heavens and banished to the world below. If you see any errors within the novel and/or chapter contents, please let us know by using the report button at the end of each chapter. We will try to fix as soon as possible.If your dream is to save the common people, then my dream, is only you... I am forever your most devoted believer.” I have never in my life read something so extremely enthralling and captivating as this. Like I don’t even know why, but this book broke my heart. How do I defend myself against such beautiful wordings? I don’t think I could ever stop about proclaiming just how great this book was, and is. If I could, I would have you use me as your stepping stone, the bridge you take apart after crossing, the corpse bones you need to trample to climb up, the sinner who deserved the butchering of a million knives.” As long as someone ascends, the Heavens would always quake once. When His Royal Highness the Crown Prince ascended, it immediately made the entire Heavens shake three times.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment