276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Magic

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Are you ready to experience the magic again? Are you ready to be filled with awe and wonder every day like when you were a child? Get ready for the magic!

The Magic

i seriously have so many more stories just like these, where i found money or a relationship was restored, got free gas!! haha i have so many things that happened to me after reading this book. Nevertheless, Byrne is on to something important in this book, and I found that making myself slog through it helped me to get in touch with the power of gratitude to transform my experience of life. I found this book to be incredibly hokey. Really, it was repetitive, and cheesy, and I had to force myself to finish it. Rhonda Byrne is the lady who created the popular film and bestselling book, The Secret and her sequel book The Power. Her experiences in life led her to discover the Law of Attraction which then turned her life around. Her amazing ability to see the best in everything, to feel love for everyone and everything and to help so many people across the world has given her a wonderful insight into how we can all change our lives for the better. Rhonda opens her book with a stunning revelation. After explaining how the Law of Attraction works, and revealing how 'like attracts like' her amazing revelation is that the key to a truly abundant and happy life lies in the practice of gratitude.

Whoever has gratitude will be given more, and he or she will have an abundance. Whoever does not have gratitude, even what he or she has will be taken from him or her." Since I saw the Secret, I've consistently kept a gratitude journal. I know that in my role as carer for my Grandma who has dementia that gratitude has helped me find super-reserves of patience as I promote her dignity and independence. I also know that I stil have days — sometimes straight after writing my gratitude journal — where I lose patience and flare-up. I'm still human, and I'm grateful for that. No matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, The Magic is going to change your entire life! The Magic, Rhonda Byrne For more than twenty centuries, words within a sacred text have mystified, confused, and been misunderstood by almost all who read them. Only a very few people through history have realized that the words are a riddle, and that once you solve the riddle – once you uncover the mystery – a new world will appear before your eyes. Is it any wonder that so many of life’s mysteries were revealed to Albert Einstein? Is it any wonder that Albert Einstein made some of the greatest scientific discoveries in history? He practiced gratitude every single day of his life, and in return he received many forms of abundance.

The Magic Audiobook | The Secret - Official Website The Magic Audiobook | The Secret - Official Website

Muhammad said that gratitude for the abundance you’ve received is the best insurance that the abundance will continue.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my publishers, Atria Books and Simon & Schuster: to Carolyn Reidy, Judith Curr, Darlene DeLillo, Twisne Fan, James Pervin, Kimberly Goldstein, and Isolde Sauer. I am blessed to have such an amazing team of people. I think the first remarkable change in me - is that I am really grateful for a lot of things... Its a nice feeling. Take this book and go diligently with the recommendation..

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment