276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funny Sexy Auntie Family T-Shirt Gift (Auntie Shirt) T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My mind drifted onto various movies I had seen, and one in particular jumped out. ( read on and see if at the end you can guess which movie?)

I’m worried it’s become an addiction and at some point my mum is going to ask how much gardening needs doing! Their argument is these residents feel comfortable there. But the reality is the more poverty is concentrated, the worse the area seems to become.

DTES government and service support groups along with poverty pimp lawyers who have a hissy fit if anyone tries to change the dial, while also making money off the situation, has resulted in the perfect condition for drug dealers to flourish. It could be like Strathcona, even the West End. But I fear it could get even worse, if the planners and politicians continue to concentrate all the Lower Mainland’s poverty and social ills in one small area. For I found myself completely alone! Due to two of our group taking early leave ( The devils decided not to spend the night) and the fourth had taken up with a young man she had met ( I would say cougar if I was not a proper gentleman and actually rather fond of the lass meself!) ….

Heroin use remained a constant undercurrent in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside during the ’70s and ’80s, even as alcohol was the neighbourhood’s real drug of choice. Stars shone from their usual places. Constellations don’t really exist. Constellation stars are millions of light-years apart and can’t see each other. My Aunt Doris is one of them.

My aunt jacked me off..

And so, with a rather lustfully smouldering fuse lit, making any additional need of persuasion moot, off he scurried! She cut me off. Of course I wasn’t ready. Of course the idea of having children and being a man scared the living shit out of me. Today there are about 150 tents Strathcona Park, roughly double the number there were in Oppenheimer Park. How many inhabitants are truly homeless is anyone’s guess. Some of the tents were erected by activists with homes. Others belong to people living in single room occupancy hotels, the worst of which are noisy, bug-infested and so hot that some residents prefer to spend summer outside. Kerala is also the place where martial art was born and nurtured and then it travelled out to China, Japan, Korea and elsewhere to become kung fu, ju jitsu, Karate and taekwando. In Kerala not many wars or battles have been fought with rapacious invaders as has been the case in the north where pillaging hordes would descend from the Khyber pass to take away the proverbial riches of the emperors and kings in the plains of the Indian subcontinent. The martial races of Kerala did not have much to do except to settle the occasional land dispute between neighboring landlords which would sometimes be resolved by two fighters doing the Kalalripayattu. Whosoever won the bout, won the judgement for his lord and master.

The bulls run in their racing frenzy and it is a feat of human endurance to keep up with them in that medium of slush and mud and water and bare feet. The embankment is littered with human beings and there is not a square inch of space to shoot. Thankfully that day there was a dispute in the running and judging at about 530 pm so a lot of visitors on the finishing point embankment left and it was the opportunity to shoot what with the sun highlighting the runners in the golden light. I was going to be sleeping where Shannon always slept. This sounded reasonable at first, although I was mildly ruffled at having to sleep in a 3 year old girls bed. It would probably be something dumb, like pink or something. Better “eeflay ethay emisespray” was what I was in fact thinking, and the sooner the better my mind added... People still flew around in silver Constellations in those days. Everything in America looked big, beautiful, full of hope and dreams. I parked my incredible new car as close to the runway as the law allowed, watched the gleaming airplane taxi, race its engines and take off towards the sunset. I waved at the porthole I thought might be filled by Aunt Doris’s face. I stayed on the runway till dark. Over the past seven years, our province has experienced a devastating loss of life due to a toxic illicit drug supply,” said Lisa Lapointe, chief coroner. “This public health emergency has impacted families and communities across the province and shows no sign of abating. In 2021 alone, more than 2,200 families experienced the devastating loss of a loved one. In the past seven years, the rate of death due to illicit drug toxicity in our province has risen more than 400%. Drug toxicity is now second only to cancers in B.C. for potential years of life lost. We cannot simply hope that things will improve. It is long past time to end the chaos and devastation in our communities resulting from the flourishing illicit drug market, and to ensure, on an urgent basis, access across the province to a safe, reliable regulated drug supply.”There is already an air of permanence to the camp; the city has installed porta-potties, fresh drinking water and handwashing stations. Park rangers drop by a few times daily. The area is reasonably clean, but these are early days. It’s not just the B.C. Association of People on Methadone that’s seen the direct “casualties” of what Mullins called “a war.” The Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users and the national Canadian Association of People who Use Drugs have also lost high-ranking board members in recent years.

WHAT!?" I stared at it in disbelief! "No way! I'm NOT sleeping in a crib! I'm SEVEN!!" I stated, crossing my arms. As far as I was concerned, this argument was over. They'd just have to put me somewhere else! By then the bridal party , blissfully unawares that they were being primed for a series of hugs, was leaving the floor and I saw that the young brides maid was standing off to the side watching the departing dancers….. The process is welcomed by the myriad of DTES support service groups who like their clientele close at hand and the clientele are fine with it as services are nearby.

Choose Display Mode

College guys, football players and engineering nerds alike, popped from the library, classroom buildings, Student Union and dorms to get a look at the sexy lady with the flashy car. Bronwyn Evans, my college steady date, caught me kissing my Aunt Doris. She walked away as though she hadn’t seen. I was going to have plenty of explaining to do. Or maybe none at all. He was marrying a rather affluent young Lass he had hitched up with from Wrexham way, and it was in that city, several hours away, that the couple decided to tie the knot, dragging his family, and us I might add, all along with him to travel there. When it’s cold and clear and dark enough to see the stars really shine, I put on the sweater she gave me, sit on the ground and look up. I feel warm though it’s night all over.[private] It would have been amusing in and of itself if he had been caught red handed, but this new game would be almost as fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment