276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wife Led Marriage: A Husband's Guide To Creating A FLR

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The problem is I feel my only option is to totally break off the whole relationship because now I am afraid of her.

Both partners have an equal say in decision making and both partners share equally in domestic duties. I am a really soft person that wants to enjoy picking out clothes for my wife and doing the housework but she must know something because she frequently asks me why/you dont want to be a woman right? In a male led relationship, both parties have specific roles to fulfill and they must work together to achieve a common goal.Her opinion is that I will have to accept it eventually and she has ideas to travel to somewhere more open minded than a London suburb to start me getting used to wearing dresses and skirts outside with other people around.

The traditional dominant/submissive relationship is one in which the man is dominant and the woman submissive.

Some of them want to be in a female-controlled marriage because it takes away the pressure society puts on them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment