276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boba Baby Sling Wrap Newborn - Original Baby Sling Carrier for Newborns and Infants up to 35lbs - Hands-Free Baby Wrap Carrier - Stretchy Baby Wrap Sling & Newborn Sling (Grey)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While it’s perhaps a costly choice for the relatively short period of use and less adjustable than the Ergobaby Omni 360, it’s far more portable, with the option to stash in a changing bag or pushchair basket when not in use. Boba wraps are made of 68% Viscose from Bamboo, and 25% Cotton and the rest is Spandex, which makes it a stretchy, breathable fabric. I have the Ergobaby. It’s comfortable and supportive and my baby sleeps well in it whilst I go about my day" - recommended by Mumsnet user, AuntLucy

On the other hand, some moms may find Boba even too stretchy – it may feel a bit intimidating at first. Thankfully there are tons of useful tutorial videos from Boba to help parents learn how to tie the wrap. Finally, you’ll want to make sure to be careful when bending over so your baby doesn’t shift or fall out of the wrap. At what age should you stop using a baby wrap? If you’re a first-timer, there is some room for error as you have to create the harness by wrapping the material around yourself and tying a double knot, which takes some practice. If your baby has sensitive skin or you’re looking for a baby wrap made from organic fabrics, Organic Boba Wrap will suit you better than Moby.Just like Moby Wrap, Boba is approved as hip-healthy carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This means that it’s an ergonomic baby carrier that keeps the baby in natural position with M-shaped legs. But you have to ensure that it’s wrapped tightly, as its material can tend to droop and sag over time. Price Before you decide between Boba Wrap vs. Moby Wrap, here are more details about these carriers. If you still have some questions like which version of Moby or Boba to choose?, let me know in the comment section. What Is The Difference Between Moby Wraps? We spoke to three What to Expect staff members who have five children between them and have tested some of the baby wraps on this list, in addition to my own experience using a baby wrap with my two children. Since wrapping surrounds you in material, it is an unavoidably conspicuous item so you may want to bear that mind when choosing your colour or print.

Our testers loved the built-in loops for toys, teethers or dummies and the integrated storage for stashing your keys and phone, but it’s not as easy to clean as some carriers - with spot-clean-only fabric that could become stained over time. Miriam Kalaev, Senior Director of Data Monetization, Strategy & Measurement at What to Expect, echoes these sentiments. “I was really into baby wearing with my two babies. My go-to baby wrap was Solly's baby wrap,” she says. “They are buttery soft, really comfortable and pretty colors.” Speaking from my experience, I think that Boba is better than Moby Wrap if you want to nurse while babywearing. It’s perfect for babywearing for longer periods, long-distance walks where the baby can get hungry. Boba is more nursing-friendly than Moby Wrap. Thanks to elastic fabric it’s easier to adjust. If you worry that Original Boba will make you hot or won’t be suitable for summer, choose Boba Serenity or Organic version. Moby comes as a 6 yards long piece of fabric. The extra length makes it a perfect choice for plus-size parents, as well as bustier mamas. For skinny and short women it may feel like there’s a bit too much fabric.Figuring out the best baby carrier to buy can be daunting, especially if more than one adult will be using it. There are a number of things to keep in mind when deciding between products. When shopping for the best wrap carrier for you and your little one, you’ll want to keep safety at the top of your mind. A safe wrap technique is essential for keeping baby both snug and secure, as is choosing a wrap that’s made for your baby’s size (some carriers are only recommended for certain weight limits). Finding the perfect baby wraps will keep both mom and baby safe and comfortable. How we chose the best baby carrier wraps Suitable from birth until your baby is approximately nine months old, the Izmi is an ideal introduction to babywearing during the so-called fourth trimester. Being held in close proximity to your heartbeat is incredibly calming for your newborn, providing familiarity and reassurance to help them gently drift off to sleep. For parents, the close proximity to your baby can also provide a healthy dose of the oxytocin ‘feel good’ hormone, providing a welcome boost to your well-being and postnatal mental health. The Boba is the ultimate in adjustability. Its four-way stretch allows you to pull the wrap snugly around your body to create a truly custom fit, making it one size fits all.

If you want baby wrap carrier that won’t make you hot in few seconds, choose lighter fabric like bamboo, viscose or organic cotton. But for a lot of parents, once you’ve gotten used to baby wrapping your little one, they pretty much said that you’ll love it.Final decision Boba Wrap vs. Moby Wrap will boil down to choosing baby carrier that you PREFER and what fits your lifestyle better. Whichever version of Boba baby wrap you choose, it will be soft and stretchy. Lots of parents like how elastic the fabric is, because it’s easier to wrap it, adjust it and position the baby in it. It makes breastfeeding in baby wrap more convenient, because it’s easier to shift the baby to the breast without the need to untie the wrap. The Boba Wrap is suitable for up to 15kg, however, due to its inward-facing-only design, you may wish to switch to a more structured carrier such as the Ergobaby Omni 360 once your baby outgrows the newborn stage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment