276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MERIDIAN Manscaping Body Hair Trimmer for Men - High Precision Ball Shaver, Groin and Body Groomer - Ideal for Pubic Hair and Intimate Male Grooming - Sage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recently heard about a new company, Meridian Grooming, so I picked up their Complete Package to see if it can compare with the other ball-shavers on the market. Press down the cutter frame handles in the direction of the arrows and sweep out the hair scraps between the blade niches. Traditional electric trimmers will carve you up like a Christmas goose if you get caught up in the underside, but ceramic blades are more gentle.

Keep your ‘Boys’ Clean: A recent survey of 300 women, over 70% prefer when their partner has, either a clean-shaven or trimmed, grooming routine. It’s a pleasantly packaged antiseptic spray that doesn’t sting and will help prevent redness and irritation on your nuts, grundle, and gooch—I don’t know how else to describe it.The Meridian Trimmer is a great option for the guy who’s looking to boost his confidence and hygiene. I already don’t have enough room in my cabinets as it is, so Meridian’s smaller footprint is appreciated. You pay €89,96 instead of €99,95 for the The Trimmer Plus which saves you €9,99 if you choose to subscribe today.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The Trimmer is exactly what I've been looking for because it's fast, pain-free, and leaves no lingering issues.My friend told me about meridian , he uses the same I bought, he uses it for 4 years now and I was shocked and wanted to try myself , I’m satisfied with the product in any way! Snapping one of the plastic guards on will allow you to get a precise length at 3mm, 6, 9, and 12mm. I might be the only person in the world without a USB charging block, so I still have to charge my Trimmer with my computer, which is a little awkward. Please be sure to double-check the size in which you have selected and wish to pay for prior to checking out. Kindly note that the Extended Protection is only available during checkout and must be purchased together with your device purchase.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment