276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GRÜNTEK Oscillating Sprinkler up to 462 m2 with TURBO Motor. Rectangular lawn bar sprinkler for larges surfaces.

£14.99£29.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plastic doesn’t have any problems with rust but, depending on the quality of the plastic used, they don’t hold up to other types of damage as well as metal products. Auch der Rasensprenger Comfort von Rehau, den wir als Vergleich eingesetzt haben, kommt in der bewässerbaren Fläche nicht an dieses Gerät ran. Karcher is a name that is more commonly associated with high quality pressure washers, and I’ve owned a few of them in my time, so I was excited to get my hands on their premium oscillating sprinkler. Still, the speed isn’t really all that important as you can set the hose and tractor up and then leave it, as long as you remember to set up the ramp stop at the desired spot along the hose. uk, a professional landscape designer, hobbyist gardener, and barbecue fanatic with 20 years experience building and restoring.

With a good working pressure, Kärcher claims there’s enough power to cover a 133m2 garden, and in our tests the high spray pattern covered a good, wide area of over 10m in diameter. There are numerous ways that your sprinkler can get damaged, from being kicked or stepped on by people or pets, to simply becoming degraded over time from UV exposure, frost, and other weather conditions.If you’re looking for a small sprinkler that can be adjusted in more ways than just the amount of oscillation, the ZoomMaxx is an excellent choice. Behind this site is an actual real person who has worked and has experience with the types of products we review as well as years of knowledge on the topics we cover from actual experience. Personally, I think it’s worth the wait because you’ll end up with a really solidly built sprinkler, with ¾” coupling which allows for better water flow.

The sprinkler is a breeze to install, and its adjustable spray settings mean you can match the size and shape of your lawn. Still, garden sprinklers are a worthy investment (though they don’t cost much), since you’ll reap the rewards of consistent grass growth all year round.If you have average water pressure of between 2 and 4 bar, then you should have no problems using the Guntek to its full potential, and enjoy close to its maximum range of 20. However, 4 bar is at the higher end of the scale when it comes to UK homes’ water pressure, and most people don’t have that much.

The Gardena 2082-20 is affordable, ideal for light and heavy watering tasks and it’s covered by a 5-year warranty. Weighing close to 800 grams, you don’t even need to use ground spikes to secure it onto your lawn like you do with the Karcher.As great as the Gardena pop-up sprinkler, Karcher oscillating sprinkler, and Orbit travelling sprinkler are, they aren’t the cheapest models on the market. A simple adjustment provides you with more control over what you want to be watered and it’s fairly straightforward to use.

I have been using lawn sprinklers for over 20 years and have tested many different garden sprinklers from companies such as Hozelock, Karcher, cheap supermarket sprinklers; and my latest test sprinkler was the Gardena premium oscillating sprinkler, as shown in my picture below.Well, the first thing you notice about this garden sprinkler is that it has a relatively heavy metal base. You’ll need to set up underground hoses and connectors, and if you want real convenience, a water timer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment