276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Phantom Black 6.8" 256GB 5G Unlocked & SIM Free Smartphone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Additional features Some devices have additional features, different from the standard ones above, but equally important and worth mentioning. Additional features Mobile network technologies and bandwidth Communication between devices within mobile networks is realized via various generations of network technologies, which provide different bandwidth. Mobile network technologies Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) The SAR rating shows the amount of electromagnetic radiation absorbed by the human body when using a mobile device, expressed in W/kg. Head SAR (EU) Information about the height, i.e. the vertical side of the device when it is used in its standard orientation. Find out how to use the Reminder App and learn how to set a reminder or use the widget on your Samsung Galaxy phone with our guide and instructions.

FAQ for Samsung Mobile. Find more about how to set up and use the Bixby Routines feature with Samsung Support. The color depth of the display is also known as bit depth. It shows the number of bits used for the color components of one pixel. Information about the maximum number of colors the screen can display. FAQ for Mobile Devices. Find more about How to manage calls when multiple Bluetooth devices are connected with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about "How do I turn international data roaming on or off on my Samsung Galaxy device?" with Samsung Support Samsung today unveiled its flagship smartphones for this year. Meet Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ and Galaxy S23 Ultra!Predictive text suggests words as you type on your Samsung Galaxy device. Learn how to turn it on and off as well as how to personalise it here.

FAQ for Samsung mobile. Find more about 'What is AR (Augmented Reality) Emoji and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile phones. Find more about "How do I set up or log in to my Samsung Account on my smartphone?" with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Mobile Devices. Find more about 'What is Device Care and how do I use it?' with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung mobile devices. Find more about What phones are compatible with the Galaxy Watch? with Samsung Support.The technology has several versions, which improve the connection speed, range, connectivity and discoverability of the devices. Information about the Bluetooth version of the device. FAQ for Samsung mobile. Find more about How to fix Bluetooth connection problems with your Galaxy phone or tablet with Samsung Support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment