276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Home and Garden router POF 1200 AE (1200 W, in carton packaging)

£55.5£111.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The problem I'm experiencing is this, with 90% of the trigger doing nothing the last 10% of trigger travel turns it on and off, meaning that not only do I need to hold the handle as expected I also have to squeeze and hold very tightly. The POF 1200 AE router enables DIYers to rout grooves, edge profiles or even special mouldings – always with maximum precision and convenience. Perfect for creating grooves or patterns in wood, fashioning neat dadoes for book shelves or generally shaping perfect edges in wood, it’s simple to use and packed with safety features to ensure you don’t mess things up.

My husband opened it and went to use it when it became apparent that it is not half inch but a quarter inch or 6mm router so was not as described and not compatible for the half inch bits he had already purchased elsewhere.

Despite its DIY-friendly target audience, the Bosch POF 1200 AE is a fairly powerful little tool that packs some pro features, such as the ability to easily attach a vacuum for dust-free workspaces and a power output of 650W and an input power of 1200W means it can cut through a good deal of different woods. x 686mm sanding belt, worklight, dust extraction for sanding facility, adjustable eye protection shield, spark deflector, wheel guard, storage tray and tool rest.

Do you want to stay up to date as well as receive information about new products and exciting ideas for DIYers and gardeners?With our easy-to-use and powerful tools, you can effortless handle the DIY projects and maintain your garden with fun!

The slightly higher spec model has a more adjustable depth stop which would be better than on this model but overall this was great value for money. Only slight disappointment is that Bosch does not provide a hose for dust collection, but apart from that I am extremely pleased with the finished results.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). With our power tools, you can actively contribute to a much more sustainable lifestyle and greater resource preservation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment