276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mary Berry Cooks Up A Feast: Favourite Recipes for Occasions and Celebrations

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Goods that by reason of their nature, cannot be returned - (Items such as underwear, where the 'hygiene patch' has been removed, or cosmetics where the seal has been broken). At the same time, we’re well aware of the worries that many of you have about cooking for more than six. “What can I make for so many people?” “How can I keep the food hot and will there be enough?” – these are the sorts of questions we’re asked, and I hope we’ve answered them.

Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. Sunday lunch is one of the great British traditions and in Family Sunday LunchesMary Berry brings together the classics and her own family favourites to create an invaluable all-year-round cookbook. Full of reliable and delicious recipes to suit cosy informal meals and show-stopping feasts for friends, this is more than just a Sunday roast book. Mary brings Sunday lunch right up to date and shares her springtime starters, autumnal fruit pies, slow-cooked casseroles and light summer salads - winter curries, garden buffets, moreish vegetarian meals and divine desserts are included, too. In this extra-special updated edition of Mary Berry’s popular entertaining cookbook, Mary makes cooking for gatherings of family and friends easy, with over 160 recipes that work well for both small and large numbers of guests. C) Even if I get over the above 2 obstacles, if I cook a tiramisu for 12 people, I will eat the lot before it gets anywhere near the guests. Likewise for Creme brûlée. And the pavlovas. Got this out of the library, and so good, I had to buy it when I found it drastically reduced, brand new in the sales! Like to dreamily read it, fantasising about all the parties I'll probably never throw, and all the guests who'll probably never taste this wonderful food. I will be such a proper woman. Reality comes crashing down when I realise:Discover tips for preparing in advance, simple shortcuts and stylish presentation ideas – and cook up a feast the stress-free way with Mary.

Who’s the author? National treasure, TV presenter and cooking expert, author of more than 70 cookbooks and the ultimate queen of bakes, Mary Berry. Mary’s trusted cookbooks and TV shows have inspired millions of Britons to learn to cook with confidence. Mary and Lucy cover all possible occasions - easy lunches for friends, smart dinner parties, festive family gatherings, buffets and parties for a crowd. Their straightforward advice will guarantee stress-free entertaining every time, from how to plan a party, to menu planners that will help you choose the best dishes for feasts or themed parties. Any worries about making the right amount of food are removed with every recipe including the catering for different numbers already worked out for you. If there’s one reader request that’s kept on coming, it’s recipes to serve numbers, for anything from a family get-together in the kitchen to a full-on feast. It’s an area my writing partner, Lucy Young, and I feel very qualified to write on – in our personal lives as well as our professional lives, there’s nothing we like so much as cooking for family, friends and neighbours – no matter the number. Discover tips for preparing in advance, simple shortcuts and stylish presentation ideas - and cook up a feast the stress-free way with Mary. What’s it about? In this special updated edition of Mary’s popular entertaining cookbook, you’ll find more than 160 delicious celebration recipes to make for special occasions. Mary guides you through how to feed a crowd, how she preps for the Christmas party season, what she makes for drinks parties, buffets and teatime, plus guidance on how to scale up recipes to feed any number of guests.With prepare-ahead tips and Aga cooking instructions, Mary Berry's Family Sunday Lunchesis an invaluable addition to every kitchen shelf. The sale of customised goods or perishable goods, sealed audio or video recordings, or software, which has been opened. In this extra-special updated edition of Mary Berry's popular entertaining cookbook, Mary makes cooking for gatherings of family and friends easy, with over 160 recipes that work well for both small and large numbers of guests. This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office.

B) I don't enjoy people coming round to my house (the place is in such a mess because we're in the middle of renovating and have been for the last 8 years, ha ha ha ha ha) Adapting quantities is made easy. Recipes provide two sets of ingredients for serving either 6 or 12 guests, plus there is new advice on how to scale up recipes for any number. D) I am extremely intolerant to most of the food in the recipes (2 days of acute pain & exhaustion is not worth it even for the mouth watering Roasted Vegetable Risotto, Cheese topped Dauphinois Potatoes, Butternut Squash Lasagne or Chocolate and Orange Mouuse Cake). And there is no way I am going to nearly kill myself with stress, even when Mary Berry reassures us that this book will make any gathering stress free and easy, if I can't stuff myself silly with the fruits of my stress free and easy labour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment