276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Einhell Power X-Change 18V Cordless Heat Gun - Battery Powered Hot Air Gun With Accessories For Paint Stripping, Vinyl, Crafts, Resin - TE-HA 18 Li Solo (Battery Not Included)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This well-designed heat gun is ideal for a variety of uses, and it’s hard to beat its low price. It has two fan speeds, as well as a variable temperature control dial, and its temperature can be set to an extremely wide range—between 120 and 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit. Airflow is also worth talking about. Both models have 7.1 CFM and the 02 includes a 4.2 CFM low speed. The extra features on Makita’s upgraded model give it a maximum runtime of 30 minutes on a 6.0Ah battery.

The Wagner Furno 300, Homidic, Prulde, and the Genesis models all have the longest cords of the group, measuring 6.5' (2m). However, the Homidic's cord is considerably more flexible than the other heavier-duty heat guns, again making it a great choice for arts and crafts spaces. As a heat gun, the tool reaches temperatures as high as 1,022 degrees Fahrenheit, and as a torch, it creates a flame that burns as hot as 2,372 degrees Fahrenheit. If you’re here, you at least think you want a cordless heat gun. Whether that’s the best solution for you or not depends on your application. If you want to remove paint from the side of a 1920s home, cordless doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t tend to get (and stay) as hot as corded heat guns. A cordless heat gun also doesn’t have the continuous runtime you want when doing a larger job like that.Makita earns the title of best cordless heat gun this year with the XGH02. As the first battery-only model to top the 1000°F mark, it’s your best bet for the highest temperature. The 02 model also has a variable temperature dial, allowing you to work with multiple materials easily. If you want to save a little a forgo the variable temperature feature, the XGH01 is the model for you. In my opinion, corded heat guns are better and they help me complete my projects easier. But if they are better then why buy cordless heat guns? DeWalt makes its argument as the best cordless heat gun by upping the temperature mark to 990ºF in High mode. That’s getting really close to the 1000ºF mark that we like to see corded heat guns at. That said, expect that max temperature to take nearly 6 minutes to peak and you’ll need to be 0.4 mm away to get that maximum rated temperature.

This 3-in-1 heat gun is powered by butane gas, allowing you to use it anywhere without worrying about power cords or dying batteries. The multifunction tool is a mini torch, flameless heat gun, and soldering iron, and it runs for up to 90 minutes each time you fill the fuel chamber.If you work outdoors then you know that power access is limited. Using long cables can be hard at times and it will take you a lot of time to set them up. That’s why I recommend you use cordless heat guns. Air Compressor Filters Accessories & Consumables Air Tools and Accessories Oils & Lubricants Low Noise Compressors

If you’re working on something small, such as a computer board, this hot air rework station offers three small, precise nozzles that measure 8 mm, 5 mm, and 3.2 mm. The tool has an LED screen that allows you to adjust the temperature, and there’s a cradle on the side to store it when it’s not in use. A portable heat gun gets the power from batteries, nothing else just batteries. Due to that, the power and the airflow of a battery-operated heat gun are lower. And because the tool needs a big battery to produce that kind of heat, the overall price of a cordless heat gun just gets higher. Cordless heat guns cost more money than corded heat guns. The reason behind that is because of the battery and the portability they offer. Q: How Hot Does A Cordless Heat Gun Get? A great heat gun that I tend to use a lot, I have actually bought some bigger batteries so it can last longer. I didn’t have any noticeable problems with this one. When most of us think of cordless tools, we assume you need some accessories, but nothing more than a battery to actually power it. Generating heat consumes a lot of power and making a cordless, gasless heat gun is ambitious.Working for such clients as Universal Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, Paramount Home Entertainment, NASA, Universal Studios, Planet Hollywood, SEGA, NASCAR, and others, Clint DeBoer dealt extensively with client management as well as film & video editing, color correction, and digital video & MPEG compression. He also carries several THX certifications (Technician I and II, THX Video), and is ISF Level II Certified.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment