276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LQKYWNA Air Fryer Accessories 13 PCS for COSORI 5.5L Air Fryer, 8 Inch Cake Barrel, Pizza Pan, Air Fryer Accessory Set Suitable for T17021 T17024 Vortex Instant Pot 5.7L, Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a time range of 1 – 60 minutes and an automatic shutoff feature, you can set it and forget it, confident that your meals will be perfectly cooked and safe. The unique shake reminder is another thoughtful feature, ensuring that your food is evenly cooked every time. But what makes this air fryer oven stand out from other models is its dual heating technology that combines top and bottom heating elements. This technology allows it to cook food faster and more evenly than other models without the need for shaking or preheating. It also has patented automatic temperature controls that adjust the heat according to the food type and quantity. Although Cosori is not a UK air fryer brand they are a reliable name that have been producing air fryers for a number of years. Save Upto 55% On Energy Bills】COSORI is committed to providing a cheaper way for cooking - half the oven time and less electricity The basket and crisper plate are both dishwasher-safe, and the crisper plate’s silicone corners allow for smooth removal, making clean-up really easy.

Not only is it larger in capacity, but I also prefer the basket design. The Cosori 5.5L has a basket that can be released from the drawer rather than fixed. Although it has proved sturdy to date, it doesn’t feel as durable as the Dual Blaze, which is an all-in-one basket (although you can still remove the plate inserts). All in all, the COSORI Air Fryer 4.7L is a valuable addition to any kitchen. It offers a blend of efficiency, simplicity, and cooking options. Space Saving Design: Its compact size (37.3D*27.2W*31.2H cm-the depth includes basket handle and air outlet spacer) doesn't take up too much space on the counter-top and you can also easily move and store itAnother reason I prefer the Dual Blaze over this model is the design of the basket. This model has a removable basket that detaches on the handle – although this air fryer has remained sturdy so far I did once own an air fryer with this design before and the clasp broke where it detaches. Regardless, I believe this Cosori 5.5L model is a decent ai fryer. It’s simple to use, easy to clean, and, most importantly, cooks delicious food with little to no hassle. If you’re new to air fryers or looking for a replacement, this one is definitely worth considering. Designed with the needs of modern households in mind, this air fryer is perfect for cooking one to three portions, which is ideal for couples, small families or those who live alone.

The pizza pan makes it even easier to enjoy homemade pizzas with this handy pan. Don’t have time to make a fresh pizza from scratch? Then this is also great for cooking those store-bought fresh or frozen pizzas. Overall, this air fryer oven is a great choice for people who want a smart and versatile appliance that can easily cook various dishes. It is easy to use and clean and has a large capacity and dual heating technology, making it stand out from other models. It is also reasonably priced for its quality and features.

Easy to cook】Just choose your preset with 1 easy tap on the display and you're ready to cook, you can also set your own temperature (75℃-205℃) and timer(1-60min) for personal recipes WiFi & APP Control】Remotely control your fryer through free VeSync app, and enjoy control from anywhere to adjust, and monitor the progress of your meals; Note: This product is not compatible with Alexa

Although I am still in the middle of testing the Cosori Dual Blaze, I have been impressed by its performance and convenience. It cooks food fast and evenly, with a crispy exterior and juicy interior.

Air Fryer-Accessories

The included VeSync app includes 30 original recipes designed specifically for Cosori air fryers. The 2L Cosori is light, compact, and incredibly efficient. Final Thoughts On Cosori Air Fryers This is one of the Cosori air fryers I am currently reviewing, so expect a full standalone review of that quite soon!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment