276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50, 2 Fl. Oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trying products is a standard—and very fun—part of my job as a beauty writer. But, to be totally honest, I end up testing way fewer products than one might expect, largely because my skin is very sensitive. There is, however, one category of products that I will always, always try: mineral sunscreen. In my 15-year career, I’ve taken every single one that’s come across my desk for a test drive. That’s largely because I firmly believe sunscreen is the absolute most important skincare product you can use. And experts agree. It’s also the one product I use without fail every single day. As you might surmise, this is a fantastic option for those with acne-prone skin. It boasts a slight green tint that helps offset the look of redness from breakouts and scars. Gehring W. Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004;3(2):88-93. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x

If you’re worried about mineral sunscreen blending into your skin tone, Dr. Kim recommends looking for one that contains vitamin E. “Vitamin E could be helpful because SPF, in general, is a little on the oilier side, and vitamin E can help it blend really well in that formulation,” he says.

A welcome addition to any beach bag or on-the-go makeup kit, this brush-on SPF is great for sunscreen touch-ups on both bare skin and on top of a full face of makeup.

All in all, it makes for a perfect base under makeup since it blends so smoothly into the skin, but it’s also a great choice for the days you want to go sans makeup (but still give your skin a little something). The only thing we wish we could change is the fact that the tint is only available in two options—Light/Medium and Medium/Dark. We felt like each tint could cover a wide range of skin tones, but we’d love to see more options so that everyone can find a more suitable match. We’ve worn it alone on bare skin or underneath makeup (it works beautifully as a smoothing, skin-protecting primer) and love the way it glides effortlessly over the surface of the skin. It’s worth mentioning that the formula has a peachy hue to offset any white cast, and while it can stretch to accommodate a range of skin tones, it might not look as natural on those with darker skin tones. We really hope the brand creates a few more iterations so that anyone and everyone can use it. Dear Emily, they’re the same formula except Aveeno brand always add oat flour into the formula, I would just choose the one with lower price, usually the Neutrogena is slightly lower. Our testing found that it blends beautifully into the skin and doesn't pill when makeup is layered on top of it. We also love that the applicator makes it easy to dole out the ideal amount of product for all-day coverage. Oftentimes, glowy products can be greasy on the skin, but this one isn't. In fact, when testing this product on dry skin, we found the formula slightly drying after using it for several days in a row, so we recommend applying it on top of moisturizer unless you have super oily skin.Neutrogena Purescreen+ Mineral UV Tint Face Liquid Sunscreen felt great on my sensitive skin, and I didn’t notice any bumps, redness, or irritation—all things I’ve experienced in the past when using other sunscreens. The Neutrogena ® Norwegian Formula range was inspired by the harsh climate of Scandinavia and provides solutions for dry and chapped skin on both hand and body. Yarosh DB, Rosenthal A, Moy R. Six critical questions for DNA repair enzymes in skincare products: a review in dialog. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2019;12:617-624. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S220741 Vinardell M, Llanas H, Marics L, Mitjans M. In vitro comparative skin irritation induced by nano and non-nano zinc oxide. Nanomaterials. 2017;7(3):56. doi: 10.3390/nano7030056 Chlorphenesin and chlorphenes are basically the same as well—both are preservatives. This means that these two sunscreens are even more similar than they appear. Main similarities

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment