276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lays Spanish Tomato Tango Crisps 50g (Pack of 32)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PepsiCo commercialized potato chips under the name Frenchitas until 2001. They are now marketed under the Lay's label. [ citation needed] Lay's was launched in India 1995. [28] In India Lay's has the following flavors- American style onion and sour cream, India's magic masala, Spanish tomato tango, classic salted, West indies' hot 'n' sweet Chilli, chille Limón, Lay's Crispz herb and onion. [29] In 2010 there was a competition in making new flavors and the flavor 'Mastana Mango' was selected. [30] In 2015 Lay's Maxx (Maxx Sizzling barbeque and Maxx Macho chilli) was launched. [31] Through these campaigns, Lays has been successful in building a strong brand image in India and establishing a strong emotional connection with its audience. The campaigns have also helped Lays to keep up with changing consumer preferences and stay relevant in a highly competitive market.

It’s well known that Lay’s has different flavors in different countries. It also sells different flavors depending on the region in each country. This marketing approach ensures that local preferences are factored in when developing the creation and distribution of products. The baked variety, introduced in the mid 1990s, feature 1.5grams of fat per one ounce serving, and have no saturated fat. Each serving has 110 to 120 Calories. Lay's Light servings are 75 Calories per ounce and have no fat. In 1965, Frito-Lay merged with the Pepsi-Cola Company to form PepsiCo, Inc. In 1991, the company introduced a new formulation of their chip that was crisper and kept fresher longer. Shortly thereafter, the company introduced the "Wavy Lay's" products to grocery shelves, with a national rollout in 1994. [7] In the mid- to late 1990s, Lay's introduced a lower- calorie baked variety, and a fat-free variety ( Lay's WOW chips) that contained the fat substitute olestra. No One Can Eat Just One”: This was one of the earliest campaigns by Lays in India, launched in the early 2000s. The campaign highlighted the irresistible taste of Lays chips, emphasizing that once you start eating, you can’t stop at just one. The campaign became an instant hit, and the tagline “No One Can Eat Just One” became synonymous with Lays. In Pakistan, Lay's has been endorsed by renowned star of the country Ali Zafar and introduced in 2007.It is owned by Frito-Lay Pakistan alongside other brands such as Cheetos,Kurkure etc. [19]The internet has had some fun with the “Do Us a Flavor” campaign. While the legit flavors that have come out of the campaign can be unusual, the meme-makers of the world have taken unusual to a new level with their fake creations. These include, Thor’s Abs, Human Rights Violations, Drizzle Swizzlers, Interior Beef and the simple yet simply disgusting, Carpet. Happiness is Simple”: This campaign was launched in 2014, with a focus on the simple pleasure of eating Lays potato chips. The ads featured people smiling and enjoying the chips, with the tagline “Happiness is simple. Just eat chips.” Once upon a time, I adored Lay’s barbecue flavor potato chips so much that I could happily finish a bag by myself in one go. My mother soon became so irritated with her otherwise perfect daughter that she banished them from our home, so I’d pester my grandparents into keeping bags on hand for our weekly visits. Betcha Can’t Eat Just One”: This slogan was first introduced in the 1960s and is still remembered today. The idea behind the campaign was to emphasize the addictive quality of Lays’ potato chips.

Taste of America”: Launched in 2018, this campaign featured new flavors inspired by different regions of the United States. The ads showcased different cultural aspects of each region, tying in the flavors of the chips with the local culture. Michiels, Karel (2001-03-02). "De metamorfose van Smiths naar Lay's"[The Metamorphosis from Smiths to Lay's]. De Standaard (in Dutch).

17. Now this is HOT! – Tasto Devil Emperor Chilli

While Lay’s potato chips are well-known by that name in America, consumers in other countries know them by different, but just as ubiquitous names. In the U.K. and Ireland, the chips are called Walkers. In Australia, you’ll find them as Smith’s. If you have a hankering for Lay’s potato chips in Egypt, look for Chipsy. Find them as Sabritas in Mexico and as Hostess in Canada. Canada

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment