276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G G713 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with LIGHTSYNC RGB Lighting, Linear Switches (GX Brown) and Keyboard Palm Rest, PC and Mac Compatible - White Mist

£51.775£103.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’re always ready to play, simple and worry-free, with this wired gaming keyboard with USB-C connectivity. Part of Logitech’s Aurora Collection, the G713 gaming keyboard is compact, comfy, combining low-key vibes with high-key performance. Let the (good) games begin with the satisfying feel of mechanical GX switches, wireless or wired play flexibility, and full media controls at your fingertips. Complete your custom Logitech mechanical keyboard’s look with keycaps and top plates in multiple colourways, including Pink Dawn and Green Flash; sold separately. However, I was still hoping this keyboard could have added more to the included arsenal such as a keycap puller or even if the keyboard had wireless connectivity.

The Logitech G713 is essentially equal to the G715, they only differ regarding available connection modes. The Logitech G (920-010676) G713 Gaming Keyboard from the Aurora Collection is a wired USB compact mechanical keyboard with Linear keys that delivers low-key vibes with high-key performance. Meet the gear that plays best together and is designed intentionally for comfort, style, and gaming performance. Le clavier gaming G713 de la collection Aurora est un clavier mécanique compact USB qui offre une esthétique sobre et des performances de haut niveau.We supply the latest technology solutions to organisations of all sizes across education, public and private sectors, helping thousands of organisations along their own digital transformation journeys. This board really wants you to put your head into the clouds as it astonishes the eyes with its individually-lit LIGHTSYNC RGB mechanical switches, along with 16 LED perimeter lighting for an added light show. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

And there’s a lot more to customize and program, so go as deep as you want or just start playing right away. For a collection that wanted to feel easy to use and comfortable, I feel like taking away the wires could have been the play. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. During busy periods, we may experience a backlog of enquiries, but nonetheless will aim to respond as soon as possible.

Go for the complete, seamless setup that shares the same dreamy aesthetic—synced RGB style included. This is a question I am stuck pondering because the attention to detail with the LIGHTSYNC technology is astounding. Even the top plates of the keyboard could be customized, so I am a happy camper for the variety of colours for the overall keyboard. We also share information about your use of the site with Google, our advertising and analytics partner to serve you relevant ads. Logitech's G715 made a swing and a miss at the enthusiast keyboard market, and despite pulling out all the stops it still doesn't seem to add up, especially with the added cost of the expectedly free colourful accessories.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.No Tracking information was given so it was a pain not knowing if it would ever be delivered, But it's here and the Item is okay, I'll give a Positive Feedback as it was only 1 day late and if it had tracking information then it would have been a bit less of a problem to know where it was. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

I have noticed with other white variant keyboards that even though the body is visible with the glowing keys, the clarity of each key and the overall keyboard was dimmer. with soft, ethereal halo perimeter and under-key lighting, you can show off your style, straight out of the box. Let the good games begin on this Logitech gaming keyboard with your choice of GX switches, ultra-responsive, USB-wired play and full media controls at your fingertips.Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Item number V8BLE LogitechG G713 Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Linear Switches (GX Brown) and Keyboard Palm Rest, PC/Mac, White MistPart of the Aurora Collection, G713 Gaming Keyboard is a compact, comfy keyboard that delivers low-key vibes with high-key performance so you can express yourself and play your way. Once I plugged it in, it was ready to go in no time and lit up with its pre-set RGB “Immense” setting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment