276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LED Follow Spot Light, 300W LED Spotlight Manual Control Stage Spotlight Stand Adjustable Aperture, DJ Wash Light Follow Focused Light Led Light Follow Spot Beam Light for Party Disco Wedding Show

£499.995£999.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In castings, it’s important to come into the room as yourself and show your ability to take on a role/direction. Subtle hints of what the character is like in your clothing can help the director see you in the role… but don’t overdo it. Storage & organisation Furniture Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Rugs, mats & flooring Beds & mattresses Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Christmas Shop Shop by room Different types of floor lamps provide different types of lighting. Standing standard lamps like ÅSTRID are generally for the benefit of the whole room. Task lighting on the other hand, like our RANARP lamp, focuses lighting in one area, perfect for reading or writing. Uplighters, like our NOT lamp for example, point towards the ceiling, which helps illuminate the whole room.

Casting directors can’t always watch a whole showreel so make sure to open strong. Re-editing your showreel can make it feel completely new and a simple edit can change everything. Make sure your strongest scene is at the beginning of the showreel. Don’t start with montages or still photographs, casting directors want to see you act. Self-tapes Casting directors often search by appearance. List as many as you could believably be cast as. Please note the word ‘believably’! Tell us where you trained and when you graduated. Most of us have been to your showcases and, whilst we may not immediately remember your name, this might help to jog our memory. Also the simple truth is that, as a huge generalisation, good training creates good graduates so it’s an important piece of information for us to be reminded of.

How do you choose a floor lamp?

If you need a spotlight for emergency use, setting up camp at night, or clanging around in your basement, these can handle it all. These sections are so important. You must list everything you can do. You never know, I may enter a search for a ‘trumpet playing mezzo soprano’ and if you haven’t listed them as your skills I’ll never find you. Keep your professional credits up to date and spelt correctly. Make sure to fill out every field possible as casting directors will often search by production, director, etc. Light up your world! Illuminate your home with cosy and practical lighting from our standing floor lamps and standard lamps. Create a zen mood in your living room with a soft light in the corner. Or make reading a delight with some task lighting behind your favourite armchair or sofa. You can add your pronouns to your profile. To do so go to ‘edit basic details’ at the top of your profile, scroll down and you will see a box saying ‘further information’ next to ‘How would you like to be found on Spotlight?’ , this is a free text box where you can display your pronouns.

Break your credits down into categories. It makes it so much easier for us to be specific about what we’re looking for. Don’t be afraid to promote yourself on social media. Fellow performers, casting directors and agents like to hear what you have been up to. Be realistic about your age range. Unless you have some sort of magical powers to morph your face, you’re unlikely to be able to play 16-50. Don’t laugh, I’ve seen that before!It doesn’t matter how old you are – it’s how old we believe you are. Nowadays I see more and more people putting their actual age and, speaking for myself, as long as you’ve taken note of point one above, it’s never made me not call someone in that I would have. So I’d say that’s entirely your call. Don’t lie. You’ll get found out! I once auditioned a girl who said on her profile that she had been in a show that had been produced by a friend of mine. I hadn’t seen the show and the actress was new to me so I called my friend to ask how she was. He was very confused, seeing as it was an all male cast. And that was the end of her!

As a general rule, having lots of these types of pictures just shows that you’re not lying on your credit list and that you can wear a costume. It doesn’t tell us very much! So, unless there’s a really good reason to include them, I’d not go overboard here. Again, see the printing note above. This sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised. Make sure your headshot looks like you. The first cut we’ll make is whether you look right so if your headshot isn’t a true representation of you, you may well lose an audition.Only include these if they’re good. Of course they’re incredibly useful but you singing a cappella in your bedroom is of no value to anyone. I can only speak for myself when I say that, as someone who only works in theatre, I don’t ever look at/listen to reels as I want to see/hear you live in the room.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment