276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Levi's Men's 508 Tapered Jeans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Levis 508 jeans are currently available in British Khaki color. Its previous color, Tumbled Merlin, has been discontinued. The fantastic news is that many sizes (waist and length) and colours are still available. The smallest size available is 28W x 30L (too small for a tall person) and the largest is 42W x 34L. In my previous review of these jeans I found that 34L still fit my long legs. Aside from the dark blue jeans shown above you can still get the following colours:

Levi’s 511 jeans, known for their slim fit from the hip to the ankle, are tailored to provide a modern and streamlined appearance.

The 511 jeans are inherently modern and trendy. Their slim profile makes them ideal for creating polished and fashionable outfits. They pair well with casual and slightly dressier ensembles, making them versatile for those who prioritize a sleek appearance. Levi’s 511 jeans are intended to be worn slim throughout, ensuring a refined and polished look. With their emphasis on modernity, these jeans cater to individuals seeking a slim leg and a contemporary fit that complements a wide range of outfits. Rise: The rise indicates where the jeans will sit on your waist. When measured, it is the distance between the crotch and the top of the fly. The greater the rise, the higher the jeans will sit on your waist. Typically, slimmer jeans have a lower rise. Pair your Levi’s 508 jeans with a classic white t-shirt and sneakers for an effortlessly cool and comfortable outfit.

The discontinuation of Levi’s 508s does not signal the end of pants that fit tall people with muscular legs. It simply opens up the playing field to a whole host of brands that cater specifically to the tall. Examples of some of these brands are Charles Twyritt, Doub Clothing and 2tall to name a few. The Levi’s 511 jeans are a current staple in Levi’s lineup. Introduced in the early 2010s, the 511s are known for their slim fit that’s neither too tight nor too loose. This style was developed to cater to a more contemporary and slim silhouette, suiting the preferences of those looking for a modern, tailored appearance. Rectangular Shape: Individuals with a rectangular body shape, where the waist, hips, and shoulders are relatively similar in width, can benefit from the slimming effect of the 511 jeans. The tailored fit adds definition to the legs and can create the illusion of curves. Apparently they weren’t selling too well. If only more tall people knew about them before! All Hope is Not Lost Silver Tab: First debuted in 1988, these were more baggy and loose styles of jeans popular in the ‘80s and ’90s. Think grunge, hip-hop, and streetwear. What the Levi's Numbers MeanThe Levi’s 508 jeans were introduced in 2012 but have been discontinued since 2019. Originally introduced as a regular taper fit, the 508 gained popularity for its comfortable fit through the seat and thigh while tapering slightly towards the ankle. Its modern, streamlined look made it a versatile choice for various occasions. Levi’s discontinued the 508 to streamline their product lineup, replacing it with the 502 Taper. Waist: To find a waist size, measure across the top of a pair of jeans (laid flat) and double that number (i.e. a waist measured at 16 inches is tagged as a size 32). The waist measurement is also the first number of the tagged size (i.e. 32 x 34).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment