276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fleshlight Turbo Thrust-Texture Blowjob-Masturbator, Blue Ice

£46.42£92.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Naturally I feel a bit odd writing a review for something like this, but hey, it's 2019 and all these stigmas should be eradicated, and women have been using sex toys for a *very* long time with 0 shame, having sex toy parties and whatnot, so why should I feel uncomfortable? So here we go: Go from zero to 100 faster than you ever expected with the Turbo line from Fleshlight. While long known for making amazing toys that recreate the pleasures of sex, Fleshlight also offers products that boast realistic blowjob action. You'll enjoy the same sensation you thought you could only get with a partner. It takes just one thrust for the ignition to start roaring. To make the experience even more interesting, the device has the ability to adjust the vacuum suction. The screw-on cap at the bottom of the toy can be rotated to control the suction to your liking. What Comes With Your Turbo? I went into this (heh) having tried one Fleshlight product before (Stoya Destroya), so I more or less knew what to expect. The product itself would be great, but the require prep and cleanup would be a royal pain. The Turbo Thrust arrived, and everything I expected was true, with an added bonus that the experience itself surpassed my expectations. The opening perfectly simulates the lips of a woman which feels both enticing and extremely enjoyable. It is once you are fully inside the sleeve of the Ice Pure that the real fun begins.

It had a pretty simple design with three pleasure chambers, which did represent three different experiences of a blowjob: the first was the mouth, then the throat, and the last chamber was supposed to give a feeling of a deepthroating. While I know it might look tempting to try, and I bet it feels good while it lasts, it’s very dangerous. Whereas your regular blowjob robot relies on motors and controls, the Thrust Pro Ultra Morgan puts its money almost entirely on high-quality materials that simulate both a mouth and a vagina at the same time. They went as far as to even add a very realistic looking nose which is impressive, and you won’t find anything like it. You’re going to love how it’s got a lube reservoir that dispenses it inside the Onacup for an easy, pleasurable feel. And the 6.25” canal is made up of varying textures of bumps and nubs that give you that nice real-life BJ sensation.

Best Blowjob Fleshlight 2023

I know. Its initial texture might be great for masturbation, but trust me, there are better ways to get off without making a mess. Here’s something that takes a little bit more effort to make. Don’t worry, it isn’t terribly difficult.

Considered more intense than either the Blue Ice Ignition or Thrust, the third Blue Ice in the trinity – the Turbo Core, offers multiple layers of inner stimulation and is created explicitly to replicate the earth-moving sensations of receiving head. Glance at any sex toys list and you’re bound to see Fleshlights make an appearance or three. The best Fleshlights top a lot of those lists because the brand’s products—of which there are many—feel good, are high-quality, cater to both gay and straight men (or anyone with a penis), and use some impressive technology to elevate the once hidden-in-shadows category of sex toys for penises to new levels. And while there are now plenty of top-tier brands making equally impressive Fleshlight-esque male sex toys these days, there’s a reason the O.G. of DIY male orgasms continues to earn accolades (and our recommendation). The massive variety of different textures from the brand’s propriety Fleshlight sleeve (so many nubs and patterns) to the simulated effects—from deep throat to vaginal and anal sex—that create realistic feel make the brand’s Just imagine: now you can arrive home and pull out an anytime, mind-blowing world-class blowjob experience.In terms of simplicity, it hardly gets easier than this. Odds are you already have everything needed to make it, and you can make it in a flash. It even has that Fleshlight shape to an extent. If you crave a Fleshlight but can’t get one, this alternative will at least ease your sorrow a little bit. Pros: Pleasurably textured interior; translucent casing for a better view; open-ended design makes it easier to clean the toy between uses and to combine it with oral sex, handjobs, etc.; more compact and travel-friendly than regular-size Fleshlights; inexpensive For a totally hands-free masturbation experience, you can’t go wrong with the Hot Octopuss Pulse III. This handy toy is touted as a “Guybrator”, with features specifically made for male sexual stimulation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment