276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parallel Paradise Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Okamoto Lynn is well-known for his most famous manga, Elfen Lied, but I started loving him when I read his true masterpiece, Brynhildr in the darkness.

Read Parallel Paradise - manga Online in English - Manga Read

Let's be real, females in anime are always portrayed in a problematic light, and this just cranks it up to 11. This is the first time in Okamoto's works I don't have a favorite character (which bothers me because I'm a character lover. I can't go into detail 'cause it will massively spoil, but there were moments when I was shocked, or even needed time to compose myself. Parallel Paradise ( パラレルパラダイス , Parareru Paradaisu) is an ongoing seinen manga series written and illustrated by Lynn Okamoto and serialized via Kodansha's Weekly Young Magazine since March 18, 2017.Parallel Paradise centers around Tada Youta who get's isekaied into a fantasy world solely populated by girls were his mission is to defeat the local Demon King equivalent and bang just about everyone he comes across. I wasn't hoping a new masterpiece when I started to read this, but I believe he would have done something interesting.

Parallel Paradise - Wikipedia

He usually tackles mature themes in his stories, both sexual and violent (so I was used to how his story played out). It's in its execution were Parallel Paradise becomes more than the initial sum of its parts would lead you to believe. It is hard to describe this manga without any spoilers, but if you are a fan of a facinating world and a good story you should definetely read it.The story actually gets pretty interesting with some crazy twists that you wouldn’t even dream of expecting. All the girls are essentially 18+ (if that matters to you) though you'll find a petite here and there. world with only girls, monsters, dragons and Kalls, strange living beings who has some similarities with men. I have hopes that the mangaka of Elfen Lied can redeem this series to some degree, but I'm not going to hold my breath for it at this point. Plot: MC [Tada, Youta] is isekaied into a world with 10 million women and he seems to the only male in it.

Parallel Paradise - Reddit

While at first naturally perplexed by the situation he finds himself in, he soon starts to act like you'd expect a decent portion of 18year old guys would if beautiful girls started going crazy over them by the truckload; He gets cocky and dickish.Characters: The MC goes through a lot of character development because the story takes a lot of unsuspecting turns. Honestly, it feels weird saying this when my list of top mangas include super ecchi titles like To Love Ru and Minamoto Kun Monogatari, but. Despite the clear fetishism, twisted morals and brain-dead MC, This manga actually is way more than meets the eye. Here he meets paladin girl Lumi and a three-legged bird named Genius and quickly learns that he got into a women-only world where he is the first man that appeared in centuries.

Parallel Paradise | Parallel Paradise Wiki | Fandom

So, this manga was enjoyable for a short while, I thought it had potential and might be good for some laughs, but nope.The balance of story, humour, world building, serious stuff and sexyness is exceptionally well done.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment