276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Kids Fubbles No-Spill Bubble Tumbler, (Colors May Vary)

£7.445£14.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comes in a pack containing a bubble wand, special no spill holder and 59ml of non-toxic, dye free bubble liquid. Winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, National Parenting Publication and Parent’s Choice Awards, the Fubbles No-Spill Bubble Tumbler is a great way for you and your child to have tons of fun with bubbles without the mess! The Motherload® offers a witty take on parenting advice, with a community forum to chat, seek advice and meet other like-minded, honest and supportive parents. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Besides developing creativity, safety and quality are the most important aspects of all our products! In past generations, small children learned (and learned a lot) through their play, daily interactions at home, etc.

From healthy recipes, to cute food ideas, we've got just what a busy mom needs to make meal time fun! Works with any refill solution, but we suggest our Fubbles non-toxic premium solution for the best bubbles. The post was liked by over 7,200 people and has thousands of comments - mostly from parents who want the toy for their kids. A bit of painter’s tape (which is easy to remove when you’re ready to), and some cheap, long bubble wands, and you get instant bubble fun whenever the kids are ready.

Designed to prevent accidental bubble spills during active play, the Fubbles No-Spill Bubble Tumbler let's kids blow bubbles without spilling the solution, extending play time.And oh the screams of delight from the preschooler who is running around popping every bubble in sight! Keep those smiles and laughter going, while encouraging discovery and perfecting those fine motor skills. Kids can tip the tumbler upside down and knock it over without losing all of their premium bubble liquid! A video accompanying the post showed that the toy could be held completely upside down without any of the soapy liquid falling out.

Those fun-looking bubble wands do nothing but lead to upset and tears – all while your child’s bubble mixture sits spilled out on the ground. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your costs will be the same but Eating Richly Even When You're Broke will receive a small commission. I spotted my boys’ Nalgene water bottles, noticing that the mouth of the bottle looked about the same size as the width of the bubble wands, and guess what? We allow pick ups from our Warehouse at 20C Lake Road, Frankton, Hamilton Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Bubbles have and will always be an all-time favourite for our bubbly children, but you have to admit, it can get messy, and when they spill, the fun ends and so do those smiles.The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited.

Fubbles Bubble Blower Machine for Younger Children – A fun activity when little ones need to burn some energy. It was a perfect fit, and in that moment, this no-spill bubble wand hack I’m sharing with you today was born! The water bottles were sitting on our patio tables at just the right height for my little girls to hold onto them with their hands. But one day while I was outside with my little girls who were begging to play with the new Minnie Mouse bubble wands their grandmother had gifted them, I needed a quick solution using only what I had on hand at the moment. Love Luna, My Cup and sanitary pad products are all final sale only due to the nature of the products.With the delicious smelling strawberry bubble solution and the no-spill pot, blowing bubbles is even more fun. There are lots of no spill bubbles gadgets, OR you can do this to easily hack the cheap bubbles yourself!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment