276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xenosystems Fragments: (and a Gift from the Lemurs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The co-founders of the business made their fortunes by investing in a little-known mining venture formed prior to the advent of RSI’s Orion mining platform, and based on the knowledge of its anticipated arrival, by developing a lead into what was, then, a very stagnant and exclusive industry. Activities can be carried out by lone wolves and team players alike. If someone just wants to tune out alone and listen to some music while still contributing to the organization, that’s perfectly doable.

Mark Fisher, “Nihilism Without Negativity”, k-punk, 20 October 2008: http://k-punk.abstractdynamics.org/archives/010758.html The 2013 manifesto had mentioned Land’s earlier version of accelerationism in passing, describing it as “acute” and “hypnotising”, but also “myopic” and “confused”. When Srnicek and I met – appropriately, he chose a futuristic public space: a cafe in the angular new extension to Tate Modern – I asked how he regarded Land and the CCRU’s work now. “Land’s stuff is a valid reading of Deleuze and Guattari,” he began politely. “But the inhumanism of it all ... And I’m not sure if returning to the CCRU’s texts is that interesting – all that word-play … Using the word ‘cyber’ seems very 90s.” Xenosystems Exploration & Survey is a privately owned mineral resource organisation that proudly delivers high quality deposits, refined ore and installation services for the galaxy’s construction and manufacturing trades.Xenosystems is recruiting a variety of positions, from support staff right the way through to senior management. If you feel you have the required skill set and mindset to contribute to the organization, you can apply. Xenosystems is first and foremost a casual group of friendly people having a great time together and thriving. With “Real life first” as the unofficial motto, the intention is to create a robust and profitable industrial organization where members can bring their skills, experience and initiative to the table to help the group as whole. The webcast of the Human Rights Council meetings can be found here. All meeting summaries can be found here. Documents and reports related to the Human Rights Council’s forty-ninth regular session can be found here. But what would be the criteria for such selection? Given the EU’s eager support for a policy of managed migration, are we now to see a situation develop in which the displaced people of the world are screened and selected, sectioned off into categories of skilled and unskilled, through a sort of economic natural selection process ensuring the survival of the economically fittest? Global migration management heralds a new Darwinism. Not the old Social Darwinism that believes that the advance of civilisation is dependent on the advancement of the superior race, but a socio-economic Social Darwinism that allows the rich First World to maintain its economic dominance by emptying the poorer worlds of their skilled work-force. In the era of globalisation, the skills pool, not the genes pool, is key. Related links

At any one time, there have probably only been a few dozen accelerationists in the world. The label has only been in regular use since 2010, when it was borrowed from Zelazny’s novel by Benjamin Noys, a strong critic of the movement. Yet for decades longer than more orthodox contemporary thinkers, accelerationists have been focused on many of the central questions of the late 20th and early 21st centuries: the rise of China; the rise of artificial intelligence; what it means to be human in an era of addictive, intrusive electronic devices; the seemingly uncontrollable flows of global markets; the power of capitalism as a network of desires; the increasingly blurred boundary between the imaginary and the factual; the resetting of our minds and bodies by ever-faster music and films; and the complicity, revulsion and excitement so many of us feel about the speed of modern life. The CCRU just vanished,” says Brassier. “And a lot of people – not including me – thought, ‘Good riddance.’”Darker and more esoteric than the critique of modernity advanced at Unqualified Reservations, Xenosystems explored the meta-level implications of Moldbug’s schema, extrapolated at the highest level of philosophical abstraction.

The course is a two-parter, with James covering the philosophy of accelerationism and me on politics. (I’ll put the full course outline after the jump…) By now, we hopefully understand what has happened to accelerationism since 2007. So what happened next?

Header 2

My mind buzzes in and out, but I persevere in the name of Gnon. It really must have been providence guiding my steps as I served faithfully as conduit for the electric pulse of Xenosystems. A daemonic providence, that’s for sure, but providence nonetheless. Doom , it said. The negation of the negation is a convoluted process central to Karl Marx’s dialectical materialism. However, this process has been in crisis for some time. In Silicon Valley,” says Fred Turner, a leading historian of America’s digital industries, “accelerationism is part of a whole movement which is saying, we don’t need [conventional] politics any more, we can get rid of ‘left’ and ‘right’, if we just get technology right. Accelerationism also fits with how electronic devices are marketed – the promise that, finally, they will help us leave the material world, all the mess of the physical, far behind.”

Data-driven decisions, innovations, long-term strategic thinking and professionalism, the Xenosystems organization embodies continuous-improvement practices and is extremely committed to the atmosphere it creates for its members.Also speaking were International Youth and Student Movement for the United Nations, World Jewish Congress, European Centre for Law and Justice, Touro Law Center, Al-Haq, Law in the Service of Man, International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists, Friends World Committee for Consultation, International Service for Human Rights, Association d'Entraide Médicale Guinée, Organization for Defending Victims of Violence, United Nations Association of China, Institute for NGO Research, Solidarité Suisse-Guinée, Asociacion HazteOir.org, Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies, Interfaith International, International Humanist and Ethical Union, China Foundation for Human Rights Development, Ingenieurs du Monde, Global Institute for Water, Environment and Health, Al Baraem Association for Charitable Work, Youth Parliament for SDG, Sikh Human Rights Group, International Council Supporting Fair Trial and Human Rights, American Civil Liberties Union, Zero Pauvre Afrique, Association Ma'onah for Human Rights and Immigration, Human Rights Information and Training Centre, Platform for Youth Integration and Volunteerism, Meezaan Center for Human Rights, Rencontre Africaine pour la defense des droits de l'homme, Organisation internationale pour les pays les moins avancés (OIPMA), International Organization for the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, Global Appreciation and Skills Training Network, Americans for Democracy & Human Rights in Bahrain Inc, Justiça Global, Alsalam Foundation, Iraqi Development Organization, Centre Zagros pour les Droits de l'Homme, and Indigenous People of Africa Coordinating Committee, Global Welfare Association.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment