276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunny Bunnies: Colors, Shapes, Numbers & Opposites: 4 Board Books (Us Edition)

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love that the emotions are colour coded. This make them easier for young children to grasp, and the personification of them in the Sunny Bunnies is just adorable. At the end of the book there are techniques to deal with different emotions. This is a wonderful idea and allows children to learn ways to express themselves and work through the emotions they are feeling in a controlled manner. I hadn't heard about the Disney TV show before I read this Sunny Bunnies book, but I can understand very well how it might appeal to young children. I found the colours and the concept of the book so appealing myself, that I immediately wanted to take a closer look. All in all, I do think this is a valuable book to use as a tool to help teach littles how to recognize and express what they're feeling, and I will definitely be buying it for our library. I will also be looking into what other books are available in this series.

A positive about this book is that each emotion is also colour coded (and by that I just mean that each emotion is given a colour.) Which I think is great too. It's bright and colourful and the illustrations are adorable. Speaking about emotions is a very important tool that children these days need to learn how to do in a positive way and in a safe environment. This book helps explain what each of the main emotions are. You can see by the cover which are included.Sunny Bunnies: Coloring Book is committed to creating a safe and educational environment for all kids: girls and boys of 2-6 years of age. The colorful images in the game are designed to enhance pattern recognition and develop creative problem solving skills. Color and play! This is a cute book on feelings featuring the Sunny Bunnies (characters of the kid tv show). Each feeling is assigned a colour to help kids remember the feelings. The Sunny Bunnies are five colorful characters who can appear anywhere there is light, from sunshine to moonlight. Choose your favourites from Big Boo, Hopper, Shiny, Iris and Turbo - color their pictures and win special prizes! Awards for the hardcover version of Sunny Bunnies, the summertime picture book from MB Publishing's Carrot Cake Park Tales.

Her highlight was certainly the extreme tears from sadness, where she felt more humour than empathy! Sunny Bunnies: Coloring Book is committed to creating a safe and educational environment for all girls and boys of 2-6 years of age. The colorful images in the game are designed to enhance pattern recognition and develop creative problem solving skills. There is also a little example of the characters in the book experiencing the emotion being described.The Official Coloring Game of the smash-hit TV show Sunny Bunnies. It’s absolutely free and what’s even better – there are no adverts! Sunny Bunnies: My Book of Feelings by Carine Laforest, illustrations by Animation Café is a delightful, cute, colourful book that helps children understand their feelings and emotions. Highlighted text corresponds with audio – each word highlights as it is read to help new readers understand the connection between words and sounds – excellent for beginning readers or curious pre-readers.

The Sunny Bunnies are five colorful characters who can appear anywhere there is light, from sunshine to moonlight. Choose your favorites from Big Boo, Hopper, Shiny, Iris and Turbo - color their pictures and win special prizes! Summer’s here and these two sunny bunnies can’t wait to dig their toes into the sandiest spot in Carrot Cake Park — Piper Beach. There, with the big sister leading the way, they’ll build a castle, fly a kite and — of course — jump the waves! This endearing rhyming tale with its cheerful illustrations captures their day perfectly — from the moment they fling their flip-flops until, home again, they say good night . . . almost!In Sunny Bunnies: My Book of Feelings by Carine Laforest, seven emotions are described in a way that help children understand how their bodies might react to these feelings, what causes them and how to handle them. They are color coded as a way to further aid a child's expression of what they're feeling. For example, green is calm, yellow is joy, pink is love and red is anger. I feel if an illustrator had worked on the imagery, it would suit the theme and be more engaging to younger readers. This book helped my daughter understand her emotions and start to process and associate colours with emotions, she now says to me "mummy, im feeling yellow, or mummy im feeling red" in regards to how she is feeling, this has always been something my daughter has struggled with so now i can start on the journey to help her understand herself that little bit more. Rewards included at many levels including coloring multiple pictures a day or over a number of days to allow prizes for all players! This is my first time reviewing and reading a book from netgalley and what better way to start than sharing a book with my daughter. My daughter is on the austistic spectrum, as a i, and it allowed us both to sit down and share a special moment together.

The Official Coloring Game of the smash-hit TV show Sunny Bunnies. It’s absolutely free and what’s even better – there are no adverts. In-app games add a new level of enjoyment to the painting game-play, for example, move all the Sunny Bunnies into a box to continue coloring the next image. So I wanted to take a look at this book and see if it is something that I would buy for my niece to help her. Turned out, I most definitely would. If she was struggling to name an emotion she was feeling, I would gladly pass this book to her and ask her to point out one of them. I think the writer has done a wonderful job of creating a bunch of characters that can be very effective in helping children understand why they feel a certain way, as well as how best to handle those feelings. It's a great book for little kids! Personally, I’m not really keen on digital animation in children’s books. It loses a personal touch, which is so important in children’s literature. (it’s basically a screen, in print form - which may appeal to screen addicts but is a little tragic in my opinion.)

I always appreciate children’s books that provide an opportunity for children and their parent/carer to discuss important topics. I requested this book for 2 reasons. 1, the colours really attracted me and 2, because my niece who is almost 6 is being taught in school to express emotions and to talk about them. Particularly the ones such as sadness, fear and anger. The ones we tend to bottle up and learn to do so at a very young age. This book is colourful and informative without being too overwhelming for young minds, it explains clearly and uses fun characters to help children understand and personify their emotions. while giving prompts for parents/carers to understand their child better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment