276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Downy Travel Sized Wrinkle Release Spray x 3

£9.335£18.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Their charm lies in how they loosen the fibers of your fabric, smoothing out all those pesky wrinkles and creases with ease. The spray may leave spots on silk or rayon, so be sure to test on a small piece before spraying all over. I am really bad with laundry. I, for some reason, can wash and dry the laundry, but can't get it put away. Easy crease releaser spray: makes ironed fabrics supple, soft and resilient. for easy pressing with less heat, which can help save you time and energy whilst avoiding damaging your clothing

Wrapping up my exploration into the world of wrinkle-release sprays elicited quite a pleasant surprise. Whenever your laundry is a bit wrinkled just grab the spray bottle of homemade wrinkle release and give it a few shakes to mix it up. The fabric softener-based wrinkle releaser wasn't as effective, but smells great. Taylor Martin/CNET I rummaged through the deepest corners of the market, tested the top 10 wrinkle sprays, and, believe me, it was a revelation.Grandma’s Secret Wrinkle Remover efficiently erases fabric lines in an instant. Just a few sprays, plus a tug, and woosh— stubborn creases are banished! The slightly floral scent is a bonus, leaving clothes smelling fresh. What sets this product apart from its counterparts is its sheer versatility. Whether it’s cotton shirts, silk dresses or linen curtains, Grandma’s Secret works like a charm across various fabrics. Combine the items in a spray bottle of at least a 16 oz size and swirl them together to mix. To use, spray on clothing and stretch and smooth to release the wrinkles. Even in case of heavy-duty wrinkles, a simple reapplication post the initial drying can offer unparalleled results.

The Magic Wrinkle Releaser, while not an outright substitute for your steam iron, certainly serves as a commendable helper in your journey towards creaseless garments.So, when I came across this recipe here I was so excited. I have used this recipe of homemade wrinkle releaser for the last couple of years and it works great. No, you don’t usually need to wash your clothes after using a wrinkle-release spray unless the label specifies to do so. Most are designed to leave your clothes smelling fresh and looking crisp. Two products that have now nestled a cozy spot in my laundry routine are Real Simple Clean Wrinkle and Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus. Wrinkle-release sprays are your handy helpers against tough creases in fabric. They work by stretching and relaxing the fibers in the fabric, hence making the wrinkles vanish. You simply spray it onto the fabric, give it a gentle pull, and watch the magic happen!

It’s just another day wrangling with the stubborn creases and crumples that insist on crashing our sartorial party, isn’t it? Imagine shaving off valuable minutes from your ironing routine. Just a few spritzes of this spray, a few minutes of patience, and voila! Your clothes transform from rumpled to runway-ready almost instantaneously.In my 40+ years, amidst piles of laundry and miles of stubborn creases, I’ve found an answer. This secret weapon that I’m about to reveal, my dear readers, is the miracle of wrinkle release sprays. If you’re hesitant about using these sprays on delicate fabrics like silk due to fear of staining, here’s a pro-tip: spray test a hidden corner of the fabric and wait for it to dry. It’s quite simple, almost fun, and with a little practice, you’ll nail out the technique that suits you best. I’ve been looking for something to avoid having to pay exorbitant ironing fees on a transatlantic cruise (no washer/dryers and no irons/steamers allowed on board), as I need to keep the weight down for the pre cruise flight baggage allowance, I shall try the diy mix at home and once happy with the quantities, will take an empty spray bottle and a small amount of fabric softener and mix it onboard. Yes, you heard right – I’m eagerly looking forward to my next laundry date, and wrinkle-release sprays are to thank for this miraculous turnaround!

They’ve been a trusted companion in our war against wrinkles for many years and there not going anywhere anytime soon. Have trial size to Downy Wrinkle Resistant. Thought once spray bottle is gone, I could add water with 1 teaspoon of hair conditioner in this bottle size. This product isn’t merely one of my house favorites; it has altered my ironing experience significantly! Do note, I have mentioned repeatedly that wrinkle release sprays can’t completely supersede the traditional iron. However, when it comes to Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus, it’s almost like having the convenience of an iron embedded in a simple spray bottle!No one likes wrinkled clothes. Even fewer like having to break out the clothes iron, wait for it to heat up and slowly press the fabric of your favorite shirt flat when you probably should have already left for work. Before using this spray, test it on a small, hidden part of your shirt or garment to make sure it won't cause any discoloration. (For what it's worth, I haven't had an issue with either, but it's definitely better to be safe than sorry in this situation.) Tom & Sheri’s Natural Plant-Based Wrinkle Release Spray is not only an intriguing option for conscious consumers who appreciate natural ingredients, but it also holds its own when it comes to performance. I found it to be a solid contender in the realm of anti-wrinkle sprays. Introducing Grove Collaborative’s Specialty Laundry Spray – your instant solution to crumpled, creased clothes. As a seasoned ironing expert, I give this wrinkle-removing wonder a resounding nod of approval.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment