276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disciplined by Her Daddy - Book Two: a collection of father spanks daughter stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My dad came home a short time later. Mom told him what happened and that the head of the volunteer maintenance committee at the school had called. Could he come over and help with clean-up and temporary enclosure until the window could be replaced? My dad’s jaw tightened and he went upstairs. In the middle of winter someone started a small fire during my gym class. We stood outside in the wind and the cold in our gym uniforms. Of course, the drill lasted about 20 times longer than usual, because we had to wait for the fire department to declare the "all-clear." Meanwhile, we're freezing our butts off. I was spending time flirting with my crush who's in my gym class. Finally we went inside. In English class, I was complaining to a guy friend of mine about how cold it was, and my crush was supporting me. But my friend said that he wasn't cold. I was annoyed, because he was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. I yelled, "Yeah, well, at least you were wearing clothes!" A bunch of people turned to look at me. I slapped my hands over my mouth and turned red. My guy friend laughed, "What were you two doing out there? Even after witnessing this event, I still felt no arousal about spanking. However, a few weeks later I had what can only be described as an awakening. Polly was away for the weekend with an old university friend, and Simon and I were at home alone. My DSD who is 8 and isn't a behavior issue is being spanked in public by her momma. Her father hasn't popped her bottom in years, as she is one that responds to reason and other forms of dicipline ( loss of priviliges). I do not know the reason for the spanking. DSD is a very sensitive person who strives to please others (even to the point she gives up her own joys). It was just two years ago when the momma asked us how to dicipline the kids. We are the primary home and apparently she had no reason to dicipline (apparently of any kind... not even restricting playthings or early bedtimes) the kids until they were 6 and 10. So, one December, Uncle Donald, his wife Peggy and my cousin Leanne collected 14-year-old me from JFK airport whilst my mum and dad went on a business trip to Pittsburgh for a week. The idea was that we’d all meet up for Christmas again in Michigan.

not as lame as it sounds) Language: English Words: 17,420 Chapters: 5/? Comments: 24 Kudos: 64 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 2,901 Then from out of nowhere (I didn’t see a handbag) she produced a tube of balsam soothing cream, and began to rub some into my cheeks which by now were very hot and pink. There was more patting and squeezing of my bottom cheeks, like they were kneading bread, and lots of cat-calls, mostly from the women. Charlotte, by contrast, had got a lot of male attention.

(*****, M/f, Edgy, Semi-cons abuse, edgy)

There was this one day I had to go to the bathroom, but then a couple of my friends were jump-roping and asked me to join in. Apparently, I was so excited to jump rope that I completely forgot I had to go to the bathroom. While one of my friends was jump roping, she messed up and fell. I started laughing my head off...until I started to feel wet. When it was time to leave, my friend whispered in my ear, "Amanda, not to embarrass you or anything, but you are wet....in the 'bottom' area of your jeans..." At once I felt my face turn into a tomato, I ran to the bathroom to find a huge wet spot on my butt! As embarrassing as that is, I had to go the rest of the day with a big spot on my jeans. My Dad began dating a woman named Kate, and by the time of my summer visit in 1984 she and her kids were living with him. Kate was an attractive woman in her early 30s and had two daughters from a previous marriage – Denise, who was eight at the time, and six-year-old Kristie.

It was just before dinner and all of us were at the table when my brother came down, strap in hand. My dad pulled a chair from the table and placed it in the middle of the kitchen. Then he took the strap from my brother and told him to get his pants down and bend over. “I am going to show everyone what happens to kids who drink and who embarrass this family,” he said. The Uninvited Guest : Katie is grounded, but in the evening when her dad goes out on a date her boyfriend turns up at the house. They enjoy some time together but get caught when her dad gets home. Furious, he gives Katie a hard spanking, before grounding her and forbidding her from seeing the boy again. She hushed everybody and announced: “OK people. It’s time for the ceremony – the birthday boy has agreed to have his birthday spanking!” There were cheers, whoops and applause, and I got a huge adrenalin rush. I caught sight of several women rubbing their hands together gleefully in anticipation, but my discomfort was softened by the sherry.We walked with bowed heads to the bench and sat down. “She’s going to spank us,” said Kristie. “Yup, definitely,” Denise answered. I sat there not knowing what to expect. I had been wanting this spanking for weeks, but now that it might actually happen – and even take place in a public park – I was feeling a twinge in my stomach. The next day, I felt very sheepish – what had happened there last night, I wondered? However, everyone else was normal and cheerful. Leanne hugged and patted me, and Charlotte told me how much she liked my ‘cute little English bottom’. Aunt Peggy laughed and agreed. “He’s got a bottom made for spanking. It’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it!” I was amazed. I had been spanked by my parents and my aunt before, but those spankings were always done in private. I had never seen or imagined a grown-up giving a child an over-the-knee spanking in a public setting like that. Although there was no-one else using the playground at the time, I’m sure that people driving by on the road must have noticed. We have never had a discussion about this, but this pattern continued after our other two boys arrived and began going over Mummy or Daddy’s knee for discipline. Harry, our second boy, was conceived during a passionate post-spanking lovemaking session, so he owes his life to Simon’s naughtiness! I can’t be sure about James, our youngest, but no doubt his naughty big brothers contributed to his own conception.

My friends and I were having a sleepover, were we were working on our Tech video. Halfway through the video we decided to take a break and play "The Slut Game." It's basically were you act like sluts and get in your bra's and thongs and pretend to have sex. I was in a bed pretending to have sex, my friend was in the closet making noises, and my other friends were just lying on the floor having "sex." But we forgot that the video camera was still filming! The day that the Tech video was due, we turned ours in. All of the videos were going to be showed to the whole class. We knew that our video was good, so we even got some of our friends from different classes to persuade their teachers to spare 10 minutes to watch our video. Halfway through out video, it showed us playing the "Slut Game." Everyone was watching us in our bra's and underwear acting like, well, sluts. We were so embarrassed, and to make it all worse we got an F on the project. My friends and I never played that game again! When the spanking was over, Kate told Kristie to sit on the picnic table bench until she stopped crying. She also informed the girl that she would have some time standing in the corner when we got home. Sometimes my daddy lets my younger brother holdmy pussy lips open formy crotch spanking. He says it's good for my brother to learn theright way to discipline girls so that when he grows up he'll be agood daddy. I also get my breasts slapped-my daddy says it's good forfemales to get their breasts slapped and every night mommy gets thesame punishment.My brother was not normally a crier, but he had tears in his eyes and a streak of snot running down his nose when Dad finally exiled him to the corner, where his crimson bottom remained on display while we ate a very quiet and subdued dinner. In the next few weeks, I saw Denise and Kristie get spanked during trips to the grocery store, the mall and the movie theatre, as well as the playground. Interestingly, neither of the girls seemed to feel any sense of embarrassment about it. They talked about their spankings very matter-of-factly, and did not think it unusual to be spanked in front of strangers. Fast-forward a couple of days to Grand Rapids, and the birthday spanking actually theme came to life, much to my astonishment, but not with me as its subject – yet! Another cousin of mine, Charlotte, had turned 20 and there was quite a party. Late on in the proceedings, to much raucous delight, it was announced that it was time for her birthday spanking! The first part of the spanking usually involves whichever area isbeing displayed. Sometimes her punishments involve daily displayperiods. Her mother is disciplined in the same way. Often they aredisciplined together, because I hold my wife responsible for thegirl's obedience. They are both required to be clean shaven at alltimes, and are subject to random inspections. Pussy inspections Icall them, and my friends sure do enjoy watching. Perhaps because she was much older, perhaps because of her ‘donation’ (I realised later that Leanne had basically ‘bought’ me), I allowed myself to be undressed and soon I was playfully put across her knee, my bare bottom in the air.

At no point did the encounter become overtly sexual, although I sensed Leanne did want to touch me more intimately. But somehow I didn’t want that at all – I just loved the attention to my bottom and the heady mix of my hot, well-spanked cheeks with the cool, aromatic cream. It was delicious, and I could have stayed there like that all night. I am not trying to debate the whole spanking/not spanking delima. I am a parent that has spanked my son. He is 15 now and I haven"t popped his bottom since he was in early elementry school. The only time I ever spanked him was when he was when he was past the point of reason. IE: having a smart mouth after being warned he was working on getting a spanking, sitting on the edge of the road playing. I can count on one hand the number of times I've spanked him... always with my bare hand and two or three swats on the behind. I remember a serious strapping my sis took from Dad in seventh grade when she was caught with cigarettes. Both my parents’ fathers had had serious health issues related to smoking and it was one thing for which my parents had zero tolerance. When Mom found the cigarettes, she paddled my sister in front of the rest of us and left her standing in the corner with her red bottom showing until Dad came home. When we get home I take her out of her carseat and then we walk inside. I set her down and sit on the couch and pat my lap. "Over" I tell her. A few days later, when my visit was almost over, Kate and my Dad sat all three of us kids down and made an announcement – they were getting married.He had far less procedure than mom. No corner time before and very rarely after. Most times, he’d go get the strap then have you drop your pants and grab your knees right in the kitchen. As my sister and I got older, he afforded us a bit more modesty and would take us downstairs to the basement rec room or sometimes in warmer weather, out to the detached garage. Of course, I consider the fact that my wife and daughter are evenallowed to wear clothing around the house a privilege that can bewithdrawn at any time. At times they are punished by only beingallowed to wear underwear which has to stay down around their ankles.Some people seem to think I'm too strict, but say what you will, thisroutine seems to be effective. My daughter and wife are bothextremely well behaved. I've encouraged other parents to try similartechniques. At times I find that single isolated spankings are notnearly as effective as say a hard spanking every night at 6 pm for aweek, with one hour display periods before each spanking. Somethinglike that can be very effective in getting a point across. Not Sparing the Rod : Young Emma grows up as part of a very loving family, although her father is always very strict. As she and her friends become older, she starts to test the boundaries. Arriving home late from school at the start of the holidays earns her a particularly painful paddling. Peggy shouted above the din: “Our special little English boy guest, with his very cute little behind, will now be initiated into true American hospitality. You’re gonna be one of us, kiddo!” I was manoeuvred into a centre-stage position by several partygoers, including Charlotte. She whispered in my ear: “Your turn now, sweetie – enjoy! You’re gonna end up a whole lot richer!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment