276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glaze Super Colour Conditioning Gloss 190ml (2-3 Hair Treatments) Sleek Espresso Hair Gloss Treatment & Semi-Permanent Hair Dye. No mix, no mess hair mask colourant - guaranteed results in 10 minutes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I had a lovely brown hair colour and thought I’d try this “colour enhancing” product to save money at the salon and keep my couloir vibrant in between visits. Serving an espresso shot in a suitably sized cup helps improve taste, retain heat, and also looks a little bit fancier.

Glaze Super Color Conditioning Gloss Sleek Espresso - Compare

This means that hair is less damaged, and the color will slowly wash off over time with normal shampoo.From fiery copper to rich true-red to deep sultry auburn, discover the hue for you with all-new Radiant Reds and get salon-worthy results right from your shower. Unfortunately due to the dyes present in Super Gloss we have had to use virgin plastic on our bottles for the moment - however, we've ensured that they are completely recyclable, so please make sure you pop the bottle in your recycling once you've taken a moment to admire your gorgeous, glossy hair.

Glaze | Superdrug

You get a ‘care and use’ booklet, and they are a good size for fitting under the majority of machines. Super Gloss is gentle on your hair and won’t ever cause damage so you can use it as often as you like for a kick of vibrant color and shine that lasts up to 10 washes. This boosts the look of the espresso, as you can really view the caramel crema when looking into the cup.They’re also easy to handwash and are microwave, oven and freezer safe (although they’re not much good in there but good to know anyway).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment