276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CURLS Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Wash

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would definitely recommend trying the Blueberry Bliss CURL Control Paste and it’s a great price. You could probably live without the CURL Control Jelly but if you’re unhappy with your current styler, then this is worth giving a shot. WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOTTLE I'm not sure what my curl type is, but unstyled, my hair wants to form big, chunky ringlets about an inch in diameter. Two years ago, I ditched my semi-nice hair products and started buying really cheap shampoo/conditioners, and now my hair is a mess. My hair is flat and frizzy and is the most fragile it's ever been (it seems like I just touch it and it starts making these awful elastic snapping sounds). I decided that, unless I want to wear a pixie cut my whole life, I'm going to have to fork over some cash to keep my curls happy. The CURL Control Jelly I used on freshly washed hair, as instructed, and again styled my hair in my go-to twist outs. Now usually I mix a butter and gel together when performing twists outs so I get softness and shine but since I was using this product for the firs time, I wanted to use it by itself first. I usually stay true to a styling product once I’ve found one that works wonders, especially since my hair is very fine and prefers products that are light and provide a firm hold. So when I interviewed Mahisha, founder of the product line Curls, and she suggested I try products from her new Blueberry Bliss line I was hesitant to deviate from my staples. I’m really glad I did. You won’t know if something is for you unless you try. I was sent two products from the line – the CURL Control Paste and CURL Control Jelly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment