276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sizzle Buddy BBQ Brush with Scraper - Stainless Steel BBQ Cleaning Brush - Safe, Durable, Heatproof Bristles - Easily Removes Grease & Food - No Scratch Cleaning BBQ Accessories - BBQ Cleaning Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was our second visit to Buddy’s and I am so sorry to say they service fell short and would make me question visiting again. When paying the bill, I mentioned the shoddy service to the staff. On talking to him, he had not been there long & admitted there was no manager! We sat watching our food under the heat lamps for ages whilst the last meal was made. This resulted in one meal being tepid & not eaten. Burgers were not hot, again no apology when I mentioned it. I asked for a box to take the cold uneaten meal home, yet the waitress decided to spend her time on ‘snap chat’ rather than providing a box. I had to remind her, she was just clueless. As a restaurant local... to where I live, I really want the restaurant to succeed, but the management really need to sort out front of house staff training.

We were unimpressed with the premise: Take a grill brush, hollow out the handle like a dishwashing wand and fill it with water, and the squirt-'n'-scrape tandem was somehow going to make it easier to clean off calcified drippings. But the thing was the size of a croquet mallet and we had plenty of grease to grind off, so we fired up the charcoal and let the old kettle start smoking. As veteran grillers, we've long recommended heating up the griddle over the coals before any attempt to scrape the residue, because the heat makes it much easier to clean. But steam? That was a new one. Tired of getting last week's burned mess on this week's dinner?" The Grill Daddy Pro"uses the power of steam to break up caked-on food residue." Fill the hollow handle with water, heat the grill and open a valve, and holes between the stainless steel bristles release "a stream of water that steam-cleans that cooked-on, charred-on mess away in seconds." Additionally, by rinsing away the grease, "bacteria is eliminate [sic] and the grill is sterilized." On steel, iron and porcelain grills, the Daddy "cleans like a mother!" The TestThe rosemary chips had no rosemary on them, the waitress tried to blag this, rather than being honest 🙄 No attention to service, eg requests for drinks were non/existent, we had to ask for dishes to be cleared, even the front of house were just chatting between themselves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment