276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Become the Girlfriend: A Forced Feminisation Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was evening and Stephen and Rebecca were sitting at their dining room table over dinner. Stephen hadn´t wanted to discuss things at first but they agreed to talk over dinner and some wine.

The other point for the man is to understand that it’s not all about catering to his desire to swan around in a pretty dress and feel good. What’s in it for the lady? She’s not there just to fulfil your fantasy.That said, my preference even so would be to be more public, and I have broached this idea gently several times with my husband. I would like him to live as a female by outer appearances full time. He does not want to go public. Since this is a consensual relationship, I respect that and live with it. We do share our lifestyle with others like us and when we are alone at home. Yes I think it had a great look of summer”. Stephen thought she looked very nice. Long slim legs, maybe a little too thin, but very nice all the same.

I’m not going to wear a skirt Anne. I know I’ve changed a lot in my appearance but that’s one step too far. Shall I get a mirror for you instead?” Anne please take a seat. Steffie can you take some notes on the white board while we discuss this urgent matter”.

Deviation Actions

Boy to Good Girl, Crime Punishment, Mind Altered/ Hypnosis/ Brainwashed, The Operation Keywords: Diapers or Little Girls, Hormones, Petticoats and I find no qualities attractive in submissive men. I also find macho masculine men deeply unattractive. Before you go I have one final thing we need to sort out. I think you´ll agree that the name Stephen is far too masculine. We´ve been using Stevie or dearie as you know but that doesn´t seem to work perfectly either. You know you need to think feminine for the job so why don´t you think of a more feminine name we can use to help you in your job. Again let’s find something neutral. Think about it overnight and tomorrow let me know what you´ve chosen and if I like it we can start to use that. I believe in being a very supportive manager and to help you achieve and grow in your career here and I´m very willing to give you all the support you need to be successful in the female marketplace and these are very small changes and will do just that. Don´t you agree? We’ve had to make some big changes here in giving a job to a male and breaking the no trousers rule. You’re the only one allowed to break this rule you know”. I find men attractive who are independent of thought, have a good education and keep themselves healthy and fit. Men who are able to be comfortable intellectually and physiologically in an FLR and to appreciate the benefits to them and me in an FLR. I do not want to be asked what to do every five minutes by a pathetic submissive. I do want to be shown respect and my desires and wishes looked after because the man enjoys this and wants to see me happy too. Someone who enjoys the disparity in all aspects of the relationship but not because they are a submissive person but because this is what we both enjoy. Of course, Steffie. I know you haven’t quite seen that yet but it sounds as if Rebecca will help you. So Anne, do you like the name, it’s much more appropriate don’t you think?”

There are so many benefits, in my opinion, to feminising a man. Everything from being more attractive to be more gentle and helpful.a b Fischer, Nancy L.; Seidman, Steven (2016). Introducing the New Sexuality Studies (3rded.). Routledge. p.351. ISBN 9781317449188. No worries you can start tomorrow……Steffie” Rebecca was actually laughing now. Stephen was feeling increasingly trapped and now Rebecca was joking about using his ‘new’ name. That said, I no longer use my husband’s male name or male gender although in public I revert to dear or darling. Otherwise, I will call her Alice or more often girl or girly. I also use princess or petal or flower or other feminine names. I do this outside the home too although not directly in front of others. In conversations in the street of coffee shops or shops yes. She refers to me as Mistress Alexa or Madam. Anne grabbed his hand when he didn’t move and put the varnish on all of Stephen´s finger nails. Stephen looked at Lucilla’s glare and didn’t resist. She gave the bottle to Stephen.

He looked in his reflection in the glass office wall. He two girls behind were now giggling and chatting. Anne took his hand, “Come on Steffie let’s go and have a tea break and a chat”. And with that she guided or rather pulled him towards the kitchen area holding his hand. In this interview Lady Alexa shares her views on Feminisation. Thank you to Lady Alexa for taking the time to share her opinions on Feminisation in Female Led Relationships. Finally, I can’t deny that our lifestyle has a strong frisson of sexual excitement about it. I get off on the power and Alice on the humiliation and submission. This keeps things fresh, and I love to think up new humiliations for her. That said, my husband is not what would be thought about as submissive and externally it would be a surprise to many. I think no one would be surprised at me.There’s one further problem” added Lucilla. “Women wear bras and without this you just cannot understand our clothing” Ok I’m sure I can find some of the products you market that would be suitable to use even though they are female”. Lucilla turned to look straight at Stephen, a small smile appearing on the corner of her lips for the first time that morning.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment