276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Razer Kraken V3 X - Wired USB Gaming Headset (Ultra-Light Headphones, TriForce 40 mm Driver, HyperClear Cardioid Microphone, 7.1 Surround Sound, RGB Chroma) Black

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the dongle, I find that the headset doesn’t connect to my Switch unless I plug it into a computer first, make sure the headset’s LEDs are on, then plug it into my switch.

Although there's a small peak in the group delay's mid-bass range, it can be hard to hear with real-life content.

Like the Razer Kraken V3 X, the controls are on the left ear cup, and there's only a dedicated mic mute/unmute button as well as a volume wheel. It offers a 10-band graphic EQ plus presets to help you customize their sound as well as stereo and THX Spatial Audio modes for a more immersive experience. Start by peeling off the backing paper from one corner of the tape, making sure not to remove too much of the adhesive backing at once. While you may find they sound a little muddy, their companion software offers a graphic EQ plus presets to help you customize their sound to suit your tastes. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Box Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

That said, the rest of the response falls below the audibility threshold, resulting in mostly tight bass and transparent treble reproduction. Unfortunately, they don't block out any of the low rumbles of bus or plane engines, and their bulky design makes it hard to easily take them on the go. The manufacturer advertises that they last 44 hours continuously with the haptic bass feature and RGB lighting off and 11 hours with the haptic bass feature and RGB lighting on.

We’ll be taking a closer look at this one for our review and see whether the headset is really all that it’s Krak’d up to be.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.They have a mostly plastic build with a metal headband, but unlike the Razer Kraken V3 HyperSense, this model's headband has faux leather padding instead of cloth. They're not designed for this purpose as they can only connect to devices with a USB-A port like a PC and can fall off your head with moderate movement. There have also been text changes made throughout the review, including to the usages and product comparisons to match these results.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment