276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tapatio Blanco Tequila, 50 cl

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made by Felipe Camarena, G4 is a testament to the mad scientist approach he takes in producing his tequilas. From modifying steamrollers to crush his agave, through to collecting and using rainwater in this tequila, he doesn’t take any shortcuts. The result is an expressive, floral nose and an oily, viscous palate with incredible minerality, cream, agave and spicy white pepper. Alc 40% Finish: A medium length finish. There's a great agave peppery finish that goes really well with the agave and citrus sweetness flavors. Wonderful finish.

The fermentation length, temperature and yeast affect the development of flavor compounds or congeners that produce a specific tequila style. Some producers add piña fibers called bagasse to the fermentation vessel to enhance the complexity of the spirit. Regulations demand that tequila be double-distilled in pot stills, or produced with a continuous still that has at least two columns. Tequila Ocho Plata: It’s an estate-grown tequila with prominent agave flavor and citrus notes that do not overpower other ingredients.” —Eric Lambright, lead bartender, Sorry Charlie’s, Savannah, Ga. Spain lifted the ban for good in 1792, and in 1795 gave a license for the production of tequila to Jose María Guadalupe de Cuervo, maker of what is now the world’s best-selling tequila, Jose Cuervo. Situada a solo veinte millas de la destilería que fue destruida durante la Revolución Mexicana, La Alteña es atendida por una red de manantiales subterráneos que sirven como una fuente constante de energía para el agave azul weber que crece en la finca Camarena. I really like Tequila ARETTE Clásica Blanco. It has a sweet aloe and ginger flavor as well as crisp minerality, making for a really refreshing Margarita while being equally nice to sip neat. It’s very affordable, too!” —Tyler Cazes, general manager, Lengua Madre, New OrleansPueblo Viejo Blanco: P.V. is such a great baseline tequila. We’ve carried it for years, and it is such an authentic product that never wavers in quality. Our chef and my friend at Borrachito, Yuval, swears by it. Considering he is from Tequila, I side with him on this one.” —Max Stampa-Brown, beverage director, The Garret Group, NYC

Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Body: A medium body, great flavors throughout of agave, pepper and fruit. A really great mix of everything. Like wine and other unique spirits, tequila is produced according to regulations that govern its appellation of origin. Tequila may only be made in the state of Jalisco, which includes the town of Tequila, and parts of the surrounding states of Guanajuato, Michoacán, Nayarit and Tamaulipas. It must be made from blue agave and in accordance with additional rules for ingredients and aging. Spirits made using other agave species or elsewhere in Mexico are classified as mezcal. I’m J Highland, and for over 30 years, I’ve been deeply immersed in the captivating world of Tequila, Mezcal, and other agave spirits. Tapatío Blanco es un perfecto tequila para quienes gustamos de los sabores fuertes y las altas concentraciones de alcohol.Brand new to the US market, Tapatio has a large following amongst tequila lovers. I'd never had any of the juice sold in Mexico, so I was very much looking forward to trying this one. Tequila may have a wild and crazy reputation, but this unique spirit is created according to strict guidelines, guaranteeing authenticity and consistency. It’s distilled from the fermented juice of the Weber blue agave plant, and comes only from a specified region of Mexico, centered around the western state of Jalisco. The blue agave plant can reach eight feet in height and matures at around six years old. Sugars collect in the core of the plant, the piña. Producers chop up the piñas and cook them in large ovens, then press the juices from the cooked pieces and ferment them with yeast. My journey has seen me as an owner of sophisticated bars and renowned liquor shops, and even as a Mezcal distiller, honing the craft from scratch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment