276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Twisted-Wonderland, Vol. 2: The Manga: Book of Heartslabyul: Volume 2

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bifauxnen: Has Boyish Short Hair and an androgynous look that could make her be mistaken for a boy. Her appearance answers how a female version of Yuu could end up in an all-boys school and go unnoticed by the male characters in the cast. Informed Species: Played for Laughs. In the prologue, Grim was called a raccoon dog on numerous occasions... even though he looks nothing like a raccoon dog, instead resembling a sort of stylized cat. He denies being either. Hello, [Insert Name Here]: The story's default name for them is Yuu, but players can change the story name to whatever they want. Most characters just call them 'Supervisor' (the title they're given by Crowley in the prologue) regardless of what you name them.

Leona and Yuuka both had scars and physically inclined. However, Leona is Brilliant, but Lazy, while Yuuka is a hard worker and keeps up her training even after being brought to another world.While the chapter follows the few parts quite closely, the manga's depiction expands on the Prologue in several ways. But Thou Must!: Due to being a mobile game, there are some limitations to what the player can have Yuu say or do, more often than not only giving the player the illusion of choice.

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Trailer: The official trailer released for the game's first anniversary depicts all of the events that occurred throughout the year from Grim’s perspective. Yuu is nowhere in sight for a majority of the trailer except maybe an elbow at the last shot. I guess since there is a lot of Wonderland and villain respect/worship, that the world our MC was brought to isn't going to make much sense and the characters from there would not be rational the way we would see it, but it was just...a tad too strange for me to enjoy. Series Goal: Yuu's ultimate goal is to return their original world after being suddenly transported to Twisted Wonderland. All while having to navigate through the personal issues of many NRC upperclassmen coming to a literal boil. The cast is simple and trite, and skews exclusively male with an emphasis on bishonen. I cannot recall seeing a single female character in this volume, implying that this magical school is perhaps a boys' school of some sort. No BL elements were explored in this volume, though the improbable fanciness of the cast's design would indicate that they have some interest in readers from that market. Ornate design notwithstanding, these boys are as simple as cornflakes and exist solely to be looked at. Un-Sorcerer: Due to being from an Alternate Universe where magic doesn't exist, they're the sole non-magic user in a school full of wizards-in-training. Some of the other characters occasionally make fun of them for this.Adaptation Deviation: Based on what little the player does know about Yuu from the game's universe, the official comic version of Yuu does deviate a bit. A magic-wielding monster who becomes the protagonist's companion. His wish is to enroll in Night Raven College, but he is unsuccessful until he teams up with the protagonist. If you like good characters, play the game! If you like hijinks and events that are practically situational comedies, play the game! If you just think Leona is hot, play the game! After he is transferred to Night Raven College, he wears the standard school blazer over his shirt along with the school trousers. The kanji on his shirt, “満福軒” ( Manpuku-Ken), was the name of his father’s restaurant. Kendo Team Captain: He was the vice captain of the kendo team before being kidnapped to Twisted Wonderland.

Glowing Eyes of Doom: Starts sporting these when he eats the stone left from Vil's overblot and growing manic. Yuuta and Azul initially did not start out this way until Azul's past was revealed. Azul is greedy and has no confidence in his own self due to the bullying he suffered that he changed his image and refrained from eating as much as he used to out of fear of returning to his weak self. Yuuta, on the other hand, is a Supreme Chef and a Big Fun person who is comfortable in his own body and is confident to speak out and show his love and appreciation for food. Maybe I'm just too old for this now, so I don't "get" it? Maybe because manga isn't my go-to reading source, I just don't connect with the whole thing. Or maybe it's just badly written? In any case, I won't be continuing this series, which is disappointing, because God only knows how Disney obsessed I truly am. Oh well. Adaptation Deviation: In a similar case to Yuuken and Yuuka, Yuuta also deviated from the canonical Yuu of the games.

The Comic

The Main Character (shortened as MC) of Twisted Wonderland. Their default name is Yuu, but the name can be changed by the player. Other characters often refer to them as "Prefect". Their gender is ambiguous and are referred to with gender neutral pronouns by other characters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment