276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Stepmother's Secret: An incredibly powerful and heartbreaking story about a family dilemma

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you enjoy family sagas, the power of family and friendships, and the ties that bind, you will enjoy MY STEPMOTHER'S SECRET. My Stepmother's Secret' discusses some topics that may upset some readers or may not be suitable for others.

Again, I need to be careful I don't say too much as I don't want to give anything away so all I will say about them really is that I thought Jill seemed very bossy to Gabbie and judgemental when she moved in with her children but I do think that she was fantastic with Olivia and Alice. Her mom and dad are gone, and even though they left her the house in the will, Jill can live there as long as she likes. I particularly enjoyed the dual timeline narrative structure, which gave the reader a glimpse into Gabby’s life during her boarding school years and how those experiences shaped her as an adult. In conclusion, My Stepmother’s Secret is a beautiful and emotional story that explores the complexities of family relationships, the impact of secrets on our lives, and the importance of forgiveness.It really dragged me deep into the story and I became completely invested until I came out the other end with tears streaming down my face. The author’s vivid descriptions bring the characters to life, and we are immediately drawn into their world of conflicting emotions and hidden agendas.

I enjoyed reading about everything I just named and there was even more so there was always something going on, which is great! However I did enjoy Emma Robinson's family drama about secret's and how they can destroy relationships and families. Emma's writing skills made me feel that I was going through everything Gabbie was going through making my heart beat faster and then break. When she witnesses what she believes is her new Stepmom committing a murder, Brianna finds her real mom is the only one who believes her.I cried bucket loads with this book, honestly it is such an emotive tear-jerker of a book… Captivating… Grabbed hold of me and I couldn’t have let go even if I wanted to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment