276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chopard Casmir Eau de Parfum Spray for Her - 100 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

meni se u stvari ovaj miris dopada... Ja hoću još i baš me briga, neka se podave svi ako treba, i ja neka se ugušim...

Amber is the main theme - and that makes Casmir easy to like, who couldn’t go for sweet powdery sandal? Chopard timepieces are the perfect combination of classic watchmaking craftsmanship and high-end jewelry. This storied Swiss manufacturer's watches stand out with their refined in-house calibers, some of which feature complications like a perpetual calendar, minute repeater, or tourbillon. At the same time, Chopard watches blur the line between watch and jewelry. Many of their cases are made of gold or platinum and are ornamented with diamonds. You have to be very careful with the dosage, because it looks very dominant and not very shy. My bottle is from 2012, but I still think this version is very nice. I cannot judge what it will look like with reformulations. Anyway, my bottle doesn't smell like plastic vanilla yet. Years later, I finally had the pleasure to experience "cashmere " olfactory: "Casmir" by Chopard. My colleague at the time used this fragrance more than generously. As fragrances were not yet reformulated at the time, I got a full broadside practically every day! Discreetly pointing out to her that the scent was too much, unbearably vanilla-y with undertones of slightly sour apricot baby mush and gave me a headache? No way! She had an extremely sensitive mind :) But there’s also that strange undertone - the serpent in the garden - offering not an apple but a bowl of plastic trifle.

Indications

I can't help with that. The only lady here is my wife and she doesn't like little green men or cute ones like you. How about a man, then?" Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS.

All three sub-collections contain three-hand watches and chronographs, each powered by a COSC-certified automatic movement inside a stainless steel, rose gold, or titanium case. To top it all off, you can choose from a stainless steel bracelet, leather band, or rubber strap that resembles the treads of a tire. Zbunjena sam...Ja uopće NISAM ljubitelj gurmanskih mirisa, ali sam Kašmir ležerno zaplijenila sa mamine police i odnijela sa sobom.

AUTHORITY PRESCRIPTION

We are looking for a new wearer, perhaps a fine lady or a confident gal of character who will value us and where we can develop to our full potential." Such was the raging excitement, especially at the base as well, that, even for a foodie like me, the onset of vanilla-amber sweetness turned out to be a bit threatening for a moment. The threat was unfounded, however, as the balsamic woods velvety-bind the strong vanilla, the patchouli adds texture, and the musk does its part to give the mystical vanilla an oriental-erotic flair.

Casmir begins fruity with very ripe and juicy mangos and peaches, sprinkled with coconut flakes. Something harsh is resonating that I would ascribe to the rose geranium. I don't notice jasmine and lily of the valley, they probably can't really hold their own under the rule of vanilla. The base is beautifully warm and deep with lots of amber, even more vanilla and sandalwood. Besides, I'm sensing something dark woody. Vanilla is very present in the whole fragrance. Krene ruka ka bočici, kažem sebi: "ne preteruj". I zaista, tri šprica i on se celo veče širi oko mene. Ta specifična vanila, gde god se okrenem. Pocetak Casmira ne volim. Na meni je cudan, specifican samom sebi, voce smotano sa cimetom, ko neki kolac iz daleke zemlje ciju kuhinju probam iz znatizelje i pristojno zvacem dok mi mozgom lete misli o potpunoj nekompatibilnosti sa mojim pojmom hrane i uz svu otvorenost uma prema novim kulinarskim horizontima moji se okusni pupoljci bune i protestiraju kao nepravedno muceni kaznjenici. tako se moj nos osjeca. No Casmir se pretvara u jednu od najljepsih vanilastih, orijentalnih, toplih kompozicija. Ne presladak, ne seceren, bas topao, orijentalan i gotovo bolesno dugotrajan. Ne bunim se! Ako punmiris ikada dobije svoju malu zbirku šifara, glasam da Casmir bude šifra za savršeni, jednostavni spoj breskve i vanile. Jer, on upravo to i jeste.Predivan parfem kojeg vjerujem necu nikada prestati imati u svojoj kolekciji. Ok, znam... ljeto je, a ovo je zimski kapitalac koji desetljecima grije srca i duše mnogih djevojaka i žena, no unatoc tome prije par dana sam narucila bocicu od 100 mil. To mi je vec druga po redu. Jednostavno nisam ljetni tip što se parfema tice. pomirišem ga, stavim na sebe, pa poželim otići ispeči neki kolač od breskve i cimeta preliven vanilijom - da ovu ljepotu mogu i okusiti, a ne samo mirisati:) Chopard created a true classic in the early 1990s with their Happy Diamonds collection. Today, it's this Swiss luxury watch manufacturers largest and most popular line. These women's watches come in all shapes and sizes. They are available with automatic or quartz movements and in stainless steel, gold, or as two-tone models. As diverse as this collection may be, Večeras u mom gradu hladno, -1. Spremam se da izađem sa dragim, već odlučila šta oblačim i koji parfem stavljam i sine mi da negde možda imam koji mililitar Casmira. Pogledam malo bolje i - eto ga!

SULTRY, SEXY, SOPHISTICATED; Indulge in Casmir, Chopard’s iconic, luscious Amber Vanilla fragrance for women; Rich, inviting woody-musk notes mingle with warm florals to create a mysterious, subtly sultry and seductive scent for day and night wear. Like a real beautiful goddess who pops out of the cake at a party and mesmerizing him with dark green eyes. who is she?Virna Lisi in the scene of "How to Murder your Wife" (1965).Casmir is a warm vanilla fruit.another's so nostalgic perfume for me as it reminds me of my mother's friend, she was a classy,elegant woman and she would always wear this. when i was about 14 years old and she kissed me,I closed my eyes and enjoyed of her lovely scent! općenito, mogu reći da je ovo slatko, malo čudo definitivno jedan od najboljih gurmanskih mirisa koje sam probala. također, ne mogu zamisliti ljubitelja slatkih, orijentalnih parfema, a da nije probao casmir - to jednostavno nije to:) I realize that only a few people here know Wysel Gyr. He was the Swiss equivalent of Karl Moik or Carolin Reiber, and "Öisi Musig" was comparable to "Musikantenstadl". To my amazement, my mother, who actually detested folk music, kept indulging in dreams in which she was travelling through Kashmir with Wysel Gyr. To yodel and wave flags? This idea made me feel quite uneasy. Why Kashmir of all places? I will unfortunately no longer be able to find out. I nije to cak ni kompromis, kao "nosim ga, prezivim pocetne note pa se gustam u onome u sto se transformira", to je iskrena ljubav prema ovom neobicnom mirisu uz koji me vezu mnoge uspomene i kojeg nakon dugo vremena opet imam.Takav je i Kašmir, na prvu se djeluje skupo, nedostižno, kao lice s naslovnice, ali on to nije.On je prisan poput žene s kojom rješavaš križaljku u dnevnim novinama ispijajući jutarnju kavu."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment