276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blind Spot: Quick Reads 2022

£0.5£1.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Básicamente la trama está dirigida a que una mujer y un hombre no pueden ser amigos sin llegar a más. A estas alturas de la vida tengo que seguir leyendo sobre estas cosas🙄. O poveste de puțin peste o sută de pagini despre trei prieteni, doi tipi și o tipă, Edie, Jake și Ryan, prieteni la cataramă din copilărie, acum alcătuind un cuplu, Edie și Jake, care locuiește într-o fermecătoare, dar extrem de izolată casă de pe coasta scoțiană, și abia trăiesc de azi pe mâine din ce câștigă ea, Edie, din slujba de liber-profesionistă, în timp ce Ryan e pe culmile succesului și atârnă totuși pe lângă cuplu în speranța de-a recrea ce a fost odată. Todo ello es puesto a prueba cuando Jake, su esposo, es encontrado muerto brutalmente en su residencia y a su mejor amigo, Ryan, junto a él con el arma homicida en sus manos. Un punto de inflexión donde comenzará a ver más allá de la “fantasía” en la que vivía. Eat, Drink, and Be Merry: The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating Christmas with the Best Drinks Books On The Shelves

Ryan este acuzat de uciderea celui mai bun prieten, însă oare lucrurile sunt exact cum presupune poliția? Ce motiv ar fi avut să-și ucidă prietenul, care era oricum prăbușit din toate punctele de vedere? Secrete din trecut vin să-și bântuie personajele în această poveste pe care sigur ați mai citit-o măcar o dată dacă apreciați asemenea istorii, dar care abordează totuși teme mult mai complexe în spațiul atât de restrâns pe care îl presupune o nuvelă. Guerrilla Learning: How to Give Your Kids a Real Education With or Without School (2001) (with co-author Grace Llewellyn) (ISBN 978-0-471-34960-0) a b c Alter, Alexandra (30 January 2015). "Welcoming the Dark Twist in Her Career". New York Times . Retrieved 17 July 2015. Blind Spot is Paula Hawkins’ latest book. Paula Hawkins is the author of The Girl on The Train and A Slow Fire Burning (both of which I loved!). Totodată, n-am simțit suspans, mi s-a părut, după cum zic alții, o telenovelă mai puțin plăcută. Depinde de fiecare cum vedem lucrurile totuși. Vă spun sincer că, la început, chiar credeam că o să-mi placă, "Fată din tren" de la aceeași autoare mi-a plăcut datorită suspansului și twistului, dar aici.. totul s-a evaporat.

La autora en pocas páginas no solo intenta confundirnos con lo que parece ser un extraño triángulo amoroso, sino que también encontramos abusos sexuales y la falta de solidaridad entre mujeres. History Makers: Female Writers Dominate the 2023 William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award Shortlist She recalls one critic saying of the book, “she should have just written The Girl on the Train 2, no one would’ve judged her for doing that.” She bursts out laughing. “And I was thinking ‘Yes they bloody would’ve done!’ And I didn’t want to anyway; I wasn’t interested in writing the same book again. I thought what I was doing was quite ambitious.” Into the Water is told from the perspective of 11 characters, “and OK, some people felt it didn’t work. But I’d rather be ambitious and fail than just do the same thing over and over. And how do you even do that? What are you going to do – is Rachel going to go into solving crimes? Develop a detective agency? It makes no sense to me.” Blind Spot centers on a trio of friends: Edie, Jake, and Ryan. However, when Ryan stops by for his weekly run, someone has murdered Jake. Who did it? The Good

En él nos encontramos con la historia de Edie, quien desde muy pequeña se sintió orillada a madurar pronto y a encontrar su fortaleza e independencia, pero con ello también su soledad. Con apenas 100 páginas resulta muy difícil ofrecer una historia en la que los personajes estén perfectamente desarrollados (o das profundidad a los personajes o haces avanzar la trama), por lo que estos puedan resultar un poco planos. Blind Spot centers on a trio of friends: Edie, Jake, and Ryan. However, when Ryan stops by for his weekly run, someone has murdered Jake. Who did it?The movie, which was released the following year, disappointed a lot of fans of the book. The London setting was replaced to odd effect with a train travelling through the upscale suburbs of New York. “Everyone was much richer and more gorgeous,” Hawkins remarks, and although she thought the film worked pretty well, she understood the complaints. “I get the whole thing about losing the gin and tonic in the can. And the much drabber houses.” The only vaguely British thing about the movie was Emily Blunt – “a very good egg. You can go to the pub with her and have a laugh.” I’d rather be ambitious and fail than just do the same thing over and over. And how do you even do that? Dargis, Manohla (5 October 2016). "Review: In 'The Girl on the Train,' a Boozy Emily Blunt Never Winks". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331 . Retrieved 8 December 2016. Un libro que nos muestra que pueden existir tantos "puntos ciegos" cuando no queremos ver la realidad.

Mi problema creo que tiene que ver directamente con que desde el capítulo 5 o 6, ya supe quién había sido el asesino (siempre acabo adivinando este tipo de cosas, yo lo llamo spider sense) y ya eso me tira para atrás. Ha sido demasiado fácil adivinarlo, y pues te hace pensar para qué seguir leyendo.

No voy a mentir, me ha enganchado desde el principio y Paula Hawkins me parece que tiene una pluma muy buena, ya que va directa al grano sin ningún tipo de rodeo, y además los capítulos son cortísimos. Odio a la protagonista. Me estás diciendo que después de enterarte de lo que ha hecho tu supuesto amigo ¿le defiendes? Ni de coña.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment