276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weetabix Cereal Biscuits, Pack of 48

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even with milk, they were just as crumbly and dry but after a minute, when the milk had soaked through, they were far more edible. Wheat Bran fibre contributes to an acceleration of intestinal transit as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. Carefully - avoiding the unnecessary amount of mess - I popped them into a bowl pouring in the rest of them. Milk didn't seem to much as much of a saviour here and again, it took a full 60 seconds to get past the dryness - even then the centre crunch far too loudly for my liking.

Asda Groceries

The number 1 cereal brand in the UK and ROI based on the last 52 weeks of retail sales value from Nielsen up to 03. Before I took them out of the plastic wrapper they were starting to crumble to bits right in my hand. There did seem to be a slightly better flavour when they weren't so bone dry so half a point was awarded for that alone.

The biscuit weren't as crumbly straight from the packet but when trying to pry them from out of it, they too just disintegrated in my hands.

48 biscuit family pack - Weetabix 48s, wholewheat biscuits

Fresh strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, eaten with Weetabix, which is high in fibre†, there's no better way to help start your day! While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Eaten with Weetabix, which is made with 100% wholegrain and high in fibre†, there's no better breakfast to start your day with! Pears are a great source of natural fibre and rich in various vitamins, especially vitamin C and K, essential for a healthy immune system.

For toughly a pound less than the real deal, I would probably just pass up on this cereal all together. A single shake of the packet told me it was just full of broken bits of with the Wheat Biscuits and I wasn't looking forward to opening it. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. I wouldn't class this as Weetabix, I think this is more Melba Toast that you have in a bowl with milk.

Weetabix Cereal 48 Pack - Tesco Groceries

Weetabix is packed with fibre and is a great source of vitamin B1 which helps look after your heart*. A Weetabix with your favourite fruit jam over a thin layer of butter or spread is a quick way to get you on the go. We take care to make sure product details are correct but the information shown, including vegan and vegetarian suitability, ingredients, and alcohol by volume (ABV) may change.Again, the biscuits were fairly small and were very flaky - a weird texture even with milk - and I found myself needing to clear my throat every couple of spoonful's because they flakes would get stuck in my throat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment