276°
Posted 20 hours ago

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - PU Faux Leather - Black - Up to 150kg Users - Lumbar Support - Ergonomic - Pillows included - Home Office Chair - Computer Desk Chair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is still recommended if possible to assemble the chair with another person to ensure not only a safer installation process but also to save time and ensure correct fitting from start to finish. Summing it all up, it’s safe to say that if it ain’t broke, then don’t fix it but refine it. This seems to be Noblechair's strategy for the Hero TX. The optional fabric material on our review unit makes for a more mature-looking gaming/racing chair and also a slightly more comfortable sitting experience for what is a very strong, well-structured and well-built chair. On it's lowest setting I have no problem putting my feet flat on the floor, when seated the top of my head is in line with the top of the Noble symbol and I find the extra width of the chair great for getting comfortable (i can easily sit cross legged if I want to). The noblechairs HERO Series' design is based on input from eSports professionals, which led noblechairs to make the uncontested ergonomic and feature-rich gaming chair on the market. The HERO series achieves unparalleled comfort even after long hours of working and gaming. If you’re familiar with the previous Hero chair, then you’ll feel right at home here, which in short basically means that the Hero TX is still a stiff and firm chair.

In short If you want a chair that oozes quality, is very comfortable and your a big lad buy the Hero!! But it’s stiff. If you like a firm seat, this will suit you well. However, if you prefer something a bit more pillowy, you’d be better looking elsewhere. It’s also pricey, so this isn’t for those who’d rather save money for their PC. Having tried and returned a curved seat 'racing style' PU chair that was incredibly uncomfortable for my legs, I knew I had to get my next choice 100% right; thankfully I did by choosing the leather version of this chair.That being said, the new fabric material option does now make for a more comfortable and breathable chair than before. This is still ultimately a firm chair to sit on and use, so if you’re looking for a more cushioned and softer chair then this might not be for you. Did a fair amount of research into 'gaming chairs' and it became apparent that noble stood out from the crowd. Yes they not the cheapest - but definitely the best looking and the quality is second to none. Very fast delivery from OC. Chair is easy to put together too, with perhaps the most polished instruction manual I've seen. Highly recommend. Noblechairs recommends that two people build the Hero together, but against its advice, I tried it myself. I had no issues, but it would’ve been easier with a buddy. The instructions are clearly illustrated and make for a simple step-by-step process, but it would have also been great to see some text accompany them.

Now to the negatives. I am not happy with how much the arm rests wriggle. They feel quite flimsy if you were to move them around, but in normal use you do not notice it. I haven't used any of chairs with these 4D arm rests, so I cannot compare. But if your focus is entirely on support, you’ll get it in spades on the Noblechair, and you won’t even need the lumbar pillow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment