276°
Posted 20 hours ago

fenix PD36R Rechargeable, Black

£54.975£109.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The PL-Pro is powered by a 3.6-volt rechargeable lithium-ion battery, has a runtime of 1.5 hours, and includes a magnetic USB charging cable Olight PL-Pro Valkyrie The second switch is a side, indicating e-switch, made of what looks to be copper, but is likely bronze coated metal. The center of the switch has an indicator behind it.

Fenix PD36R Rechargeable LED Torch – Torch Direct Limited

Fenix has released a Pro version of the rechargeable PD36R flashlight. It uses USB-C for charging, and has fantastic output, too! Read on!

The bezel is lightly crenelated and glued, so I can’t take it apart. The glass is said to be “toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating”. Behind the glass lens, you find a smooth reflector. The Luminus SST40 is well centered.

Fenix PD36R Pro review | Tactical flashlight with - 1Lumen Fenix PD36R Pro review | Tactical flashlight with - 1Lumen

Turbo: 2800 Lumens, (3 hrs 30 mins), High: 1000 Lumens (3 hrs 55 mins), Med: 350 Lumens (8 hrs 15 min), Low: 150 Lumens (19 hrs), Eco: 30 lumens (42 hrs), Strobe: 2500 Lumens The manual states it can charge up to 3Amps. Be sure to have a high power USB charger. This will reduce charging times. 3A is really fast, but my USB charger can only supply 2 Amps. See the picture below. This flashlight will accumulate a significant amount of heat while operating, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay close attention to avoid burns.When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes toremind youto timely recharge or replace the battery. A: The charging port features inner waterproofing treatment, waterproof ability is ensured even with the USB dust cover opened, the light can be normally used underwater 2 meters. While the USB dust cover should be replaced to maintain dustproof performance. From the runtime graph, we can see that Turbo doesn’t last so long and drops to 1000 lumens at 5:45 minutes. From 20 minutes onwards it produces a constant output of about 800 lumens. This lasts till 2 hours and 30 minutes. The PD36R starts dropping to 300 lumens at about 2 hours and 33 minutes. At 2.43 hours it drops to 100 lumens. 2:53 hours it drops… this lasts at least for another 1 hour. Fenix PD36R runtime graph Turbo Throw measurement: With the light switched off, press the functional switch to enter strobe, release the light will go out.

Fenix PD36R Pro | Fenix light UK

Q8. Why does the PD36R PRO downshift to a lower mode after being used for a while and the higher mode cannot be selected? Unscrew the light body half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation. The normal charging time of the includedFenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 rechargeable Li-ion batteryis approximately 3 hours from depletion to full charging. When using the included battery, if the battery voltage drops below 3 V the torch is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until eco output is reached, at which point the battery indicator will flash red to remind you to charge the battery. An LED indicator inside the switch will go red to indicate charging is in progress and will turn green once charging is complete. The charging time for the included 21700 5000 mAh capacity battery is approximately 4 hours. Always replace the dust cover after charging to maintain the dust ingress protection.I compare everything to the Killzone 219b BLF-348 because it’s inexpensive and has the best tint! Conclusion What I like Do NOT place light head near flammable objects, high temperatures can cause objects to overheat and become flammable/ignite! The Fenix PD36R Pro is using the Luminis SFT70 LED in cool white. My Opple meter shows it as 5456k and 60 CRI in medium mode. In higher modes, it cools off slightly and has a slight green tinge to the beam to my eye (and meter). The beam has a large pronounced hot spot in the center and a large spill with some tint shift noted. Compared to the TK20R V2, the hot spots are a similar size but the spill is larger here on the PD36R Pro. The Parasitic Drain was measured at a low 4.0uA with the tail cap off. There was some PDM here, especially on lower modes but my eye or camera didn’t see it only my Opple meter did.

PD36R - Fenixlight

I don’t really know the answer to your question. I did test from low to high, so maybe the readings would be different if I warmed the light up in higher modes? But I don’t find that to be a realistic use scenario for me. If I want low I’m going to start in low. And if low has PWM, well then…. Thislightwill accumulate a lot of heat while working, resulting in a high temperature of theflashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding. Only one version of specifically the Fenix PD36R Pro rechargeable flashlightis available, but of course, there are previous iterations of this light. There’s the PD36R as well as the PD36 TAC. Price Olight and Fenixlight Limited are Chinese manufacturers based in Shenzhen. Founded in 2007, Olight initially entered the flashlight market by selling to customers in Europe, having since expanded its product line and markets, becoming a well-known and trusted source. Today, Olight supplies every possible light requirement, from EDC to law enforcement. Lanternele Fenix trebuiesc alimentate doar cu baterii sau acumulatori Fenix sau alte branduri de calitate superioară (ex: Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Sanyo).A:It is recommended to use 1 x Fenix ARB-L21-5000 V2.0 Li-ion battery. And compatible with Fenix ARB-L21-5000U and Fenix ARB-L21-4000P. Note that in every test the cell was charged to exactly 4.23V. That’s a bit higher than usual, but shouldn’t be dangerous.The cell might not last quite as long, though. Modes and Currents Mode

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment