276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield - Brilliant Stars Build & Battle Stadium (2 Decks, 12 Boosters & more)

£36.13£72.26Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each one holds four booster packs and a 23-card Evolution pack, which includes an exclusive foil card.

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Either way, this is the sort of card that will really annoy those players who have invested hundreds of pounds in Giratina VSTARs. In my pre-release deck I sadly got the Sunflora, but I did manage to pull the Mawile V trainer gallery card (a very nice-looking card and did well for me in my games) and a holo Crobat (which I couldn’t play but does have a very cheeky attack – 30 damage, but if you KO one of your opponents pokemon with this, take two extra prize cards.There are then a series of games where players can either play their 40 card decks unadulterated or, depending on what they pull from their four boosters, upgraded with some of the cards they drew. And this card is the new Kirlia (though the Gardevoir has the same ability, but there are better Gardevoirs/Galades out there).

There were only 5 good pulls for me, and the the box is damaged a bit around the corners, despite it being delivered in bubble wrap. The difference is that basic psychics are easy to find with Fog Crystal and Ralts has a really irritating attack – the one that turns off your choice of your opponents attacks. For more than 20 years, the Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG) has remained extremely popular among players and collectors of all ages. In ST, we see all of them together and they have a chain attack (Remember the Hitmon-chain from Sun and Moon?

Each box included two of the following four different groups of Pokémon cards, with one group always coinciding with the Prerelease promo. Normally Archeops would be very awkward as a) it evolves from a basic fossil and b) it’s a Stage 2, but Lugia VSTAR has the ability to play any two Normal pokemon from the discard pile to your bench. The selection of cards gives you a strong foundation for building a new deck to play against your friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment