276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP Disney The Little Mermaid 568 Ursula with Eels Metallic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The exciting new movie stars singer and actress Halle Bailey (from “grown-ish”) as Ariel and includes a fun star-studded cast. The new film, in addition to giving new layers to Ariel (Halle Bailey), will also dive a bit deeper into Prince Eric, played by Jonah Hauer-King, as Marshall explained: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: Wanda (Earth-838) GITD Funko Pop! – Entertainment Earth Exclusive

Funko Pops Drop With BOGO 50% Live-Action The Little Mermaid Funko Pops Drop With BOGO 50%

Funko Pop! Animation: My Hero Academia Build-a-scene League of Villains – Kurogiri Funko Pop! Deluxe Vinyl Figure – Specialty Series Exclusive (2nd of 6 pops figures) Still waiting for a live action adaptation to actually improve something. Ive never come close to thinking, "Well that was actually much better! Im glad they did this." While we surely can’t make much out from this image, if nothing else, this serves as a reminder that the live-action film, which has been in the works for many years (casting news were coming out in the summer of July 2019, as a reference), is finally coming this May. Show off your fandom in style and secure all the Funko Fair 2023 exclusives for your collection. Funko Fair 2023 Day 1 Releases for January 18th:No. 1 is her passion — that fire is very important. She feels displaced and it’s really an epic story of finding your true self. But also there needs to be a great deal of joy. It’s a strange combination of innocence and wisdom, and a great deal of soul and heart. She’s very modern in that way.” We'll offer a fair trade for our Ursula Pop! Vinyl by Funko, but it's up to you to make your collection really sing! No matter what, this shady lady from Disney's live action film The Little Mermaidis a bargain at any price.

Funko Ursula Pop! Vinyl Figure, The Little Mermaid Live

The role of Eric in the animated film — I’m sure the original creators would agree with this — it’s a wooden, classic prince character with not a lot going on. There’s a whole story that’s developed in our film. He has a mother, a queen, that’s new to the film. He has a very similar trajectory in a way to Ariel. He doesn’t feel like it’s where he fits in, his world.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights. With plenty of retailer exclusives to mix it up, die-hard Funko fans need to be ready for a frenzy. Funko Pop! Animation: Demon Slayer – Kyojuro Rengoku Flame Breathing Glow-In-the-Dark (GITD) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Walmart Exclusive (Funko Fair 2023)

Funko POP! Deluxe: Disney Villains-Ursula on Throne

Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. bobevanz - I think all the live action remakes have been quite under whelming. Jungle Book was probably the only decent one. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. Funko Pop! Animation: My Hero Academia Build-a-scene League of Villains – Dabi Funko Pop! Deluxe Vinyl Figure – Specialty Series Exclusive (1st of 6 pops figures) If you loved the Disney animated classic, this promises to be a fun new take on it! Visionary filmmaker Rob Marshall takes the classic story of the Little Mermaid and reimagines it into a live-action new film.Oops! Get ready Little Mermaid fans! Looks like we get a sneak peek at some up and coming merchandise!

Funko Pop! The Little Mermaid Ursula as Vanessa Exclusive Funko Pop! The Little Mermaid Ursula as Vanessa Exclusive

The Little Mermaidis coming to theaters in live-action form in just four and a half months, and the first unofficial looks at some of its characters are starting to appear online. Disney (via Toonado.com) shared a brief teaser for the upcoming The Little Mermaid live-action remake during last year's D23 Expo, giving us a glimpse of Ariel (Halle Bailey) and her pal Flounder swimming around their underwater kingdom as she belts out a few bars from "Part of Your World." Nope. At best I'm like, "Hey, that wasnt bad! I mean the original is still vastly superior but, i enjoyed that." Funko Pop! Moment: Stranger Things Season 4: Phase Three (Dustin, Eddie, and Demobats) Funko Pop! Deluxe Vinyl Figure

International Delivery: We deliver most items to a selection of countries. Please see International Delivery for details. For Delivery in the UK you will be notified of a 2 hour Delivery window. Please see here for details. We still don't know very much about this take on the story, but based on what we've seen so far, director Rob Marshall won't be taking too many liberties with the animated classic it's based upon. Speaking to Entertainment Weekly in December, as part of the online publication’s 2023 Preview, The Little Mermaid director Rob Marshall described the title character in the film as follows: Funko Pop! Marvel: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures, Sodas, Plushes, Keychains

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment