276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Colour B4 Extra - Colour eraser “Packaging may vary”

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was in a different language too so I’m thinking this wasn’t as strong so I thought we’ll that’s a good thing because my hair is damaged.

I'm going to have one last go with decolour remover but since it's the last opportunity before cracking out the bleach, I want to make sure I do it right.I say strip it back, but I actually only use semi-permanent colour on my hair, and always have done, but I've not seen my natural colour for a few years now.

This is not my final colour but I feel like I have more possibilities of colours now to choose from rather than being stuck with dark shades! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Make sure to shampoo your hair with a clarifying shampoo and again don’t freak out if you see some weird colour when you use it. Don’t rush in feet first as it will cost you more in the end, but if you take your time with it and think it through stage by stage you too can colour correct your hair and remove unwanted colour.

The only ash colour I could get anywhere in my village was a light ash brown (darker than I wanted but to be fair anything was better than ginger or the ultra violet red I had previously! Well its a little too dark for me and I wasn’t happy with the ‘warmth’ that had come through with the colour that shouldn’t have. I was happy with the Jo Baz and I think many others have been, just make sure you get the stronger Max.I did find it dried out a bit but probably because I didn’t use conditioner incase I wanted to do it again. Bleaching your hair would actually be better for your hair as not only could this product react with the colour you previously put on your hair but it will dry it out possibly causing breakage and severe split ends. You are going to apply your semi permanent colour onto wet hair – I know it probably says dry but ignore that! HiScottIwaswonderingifyoucouldgivemesomeadvice,Ihavehadmyhairdonebymyfriendtrainingtobeahairdresser,sheputacolourremoveronmyhairandthendyeditred,thecolourremovertooktothemajorityofmyhair,howeverihavelikeabandofblack/brownwhereidontthinkittook,iwaswonderingifIcouldputyourcolourremoveronthebandandthenputaredonit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment