276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 76196 Super Heroes The Avengers Advent Calendar

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was surprised that the Workbench doesn’t connect to the other items, so we’ll hopefully find out its purpose soon! It really feels like LEGO phoned this one in with no quality control, particularly when you compare it to the Star Wars calendar released the same year, which is full of cute little builds that pay homage to the different vehicles and scenes from the films. HonorableFlakySoup103 Images didn’t match contents Three of my child’s days did not match the contents in the box.

I do like the HUD (heads up display) on Tony’s face, which looks cool, and he also comes with 2 power blasts elements, which you can flick by pressing the “tails” inwards to fire them as projectiles. As I said before, I purchased this at discount, really wanting the Spider-Man sweater figure, so I wasn't too dissapointed. This build was a lot of fun and I especially love the use of colour here, with pops of pearl gold and a trans-red rockpit.JuniorAdventurousBrain Waste of money Our first Lego advent calendar, was hoping to make it a yearly tradition. There are some huge missing characters – I feel like Thor would’ve made the perfect Santa Claus, and a seasonal variant would’ve been nice. Strange is tomorrow, maybe if he had come first and the cape the next day it would have been different? While I had fun opening everything at once, I couldn't help but feeling a little dissapointed after. EmperorDivineLadder Disappointed We have bought an advent calendar every single year since they began.

That along with EVERY character having holiday themed clothing would have completely changed the experience. She’s a key supporting character in the Black Panther movies, and Okoye has an important position as General of the Dora Milaje, the elite military unit that protects the Black Panther in Wakanda.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Having a great time each morning seeing what is in each day, putting it together and going to your posts and see what you have to say about the build.

This year, I’ll be counting down all 5 LEGO Advent Calendars – Star Wars, Harry Potter, Friends, City and Marvel. Thought I'd try something different this year and purchased the Avengers calendar, and it was really disappointing. Heads up for those in the US, UK and EU - today is your final day to score 2x Insider Points on all purchases! It seems that every year is hit or miss as far which advent theme will be great and which will fall short.After the slightly lackluster day 1, Day 2 of the 2023 LEGO Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar gives us a brilliant build – a micro Quinjet in festive Christmas-y colours! As always, the instruction of each day’s builds are printed on the inside of the doors, so be careful and try not to rip them out!

Strange's cloak, which is not just regular cloth but it's own unique piece, is overshadowed by the fact that it didn't come in a bag and it was separate from Strange himself. I’ll update this post each day, as I don’t really enjoy the practice of creating new posts for each day as it keeps it so much cleaner, so bookmark this post to come back every day! There are 7 minifigures - Okoye, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wong, Iron Man and Black Widow - plus mini builds and accessories that kids will recognise from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including a mini Quinjet and the Hydra Train. bratz6 One day is ONLY a cape :( I have bought my 2 big boys Lego Advent Calendars for a few years now along with the hubby.Also *spoilers ahead * Lego gives you thors hammer on a Christmas mantle, and you would think he would be in the next window but he is nowhere to be found! He’s a core member of The Avengers but this version is pretty common, so there’s nothing much to get excited about if you already have this variant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment