276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Raghba For Men

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alcohol denat, Parfum Fragrance Aqua Water, Coumarin, Cinnamal, D-limonene, Farsenol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Linalool, Cinnamyle Alcohol. About The Manufacturer: Lattafa Perfumes Industries L.L.C I would really like a fresh scent that lasts but am open to others. These are the ones I’m considering trying next: The beginning is fresh, green and floral, with aromatic and citrus notes of verbena and lemon, very fresh, a beautiful iris flower, nothing dusty, and wrapped by the fresh and sparkling touch of violet leaves and its almost sweet dot. A cheerful and fresh aroma, which contributes enormously to raising our mood. This beginning decreases in intensity, without disappearing, to show us its core of woods, ambergris and a shy leather. A neat, soapy, fresh and cheerful fragrance that, to me at least, is able to get me a smile carrying it. A great option for the time that arrives. My initial impression upon owning Lattafa Raghba For Man Ltd Edi Eau De Parfum is of its eye-catching and extremely elegant design. This perfume comes in a generous 100ml size, ensuring long-lasting use.

The perfume bottle's cap is entirely coated in gold, adding harmony, elegance, and a touch of mystery to Lattafa Raghba. Ramz Silver - dislike the pear opening but love the woody dry down and it’s absolutely beast mode but won’t get again bc the opening is not to my taste opening is too feminine imo Paris Corner Pendora Dream Catcher (I only smelled D&G The One EDP once but fell in love with it immediately) This subtle blend of sweet fragrances and virile essences such as musk and wood make this raghba perfume pou man a unique concept that will suit young, spirited and adventurous men as well as more mature, calm and pragmatic men. Its bottle with a refined and oriental design will fully find its place on the shelf and will bring a modern and exotic decoration that will please both Monsieur and Madame. Please note that the fragrance notes have been provided by Lattafa Perfumes Industries L.L.C and have not been constructed. Other Perfumes in the Raghba Range

Newsletter

Lattafa Perfumes Industries L.L.C is Dubai's leading premium luxury perfumery of authentic Arabic fragrances and it makes the world of scent sophistication available for everyone looking to shop for perfumes across the world. ShoppingLattafa perfumes at The Islam Shop offers you the ability to choose from a wide-ranging collection and helps you to browse, select items at the touch of a button at home or in the office. Our knowledgeable staff shares a genuine passion for perfume and offers you the best selection of perfumes in the UK at the best prices. Additional Product Information Haven't quite found the one? Dive into our related article on the top Lattafa perfumes for men below for more options and guidance on your quest for the ideal fragrance. Raghba for Men by Lataffa is a perfect blend of the finest oil which gives beautiful western type smell. It's an elegant perfume that lasts all day and makes you feel amazing! Its strong sharpness doesn't work for everyone, it's for cold weather like Chicago . Smile liquor burn sugar plus oad burn combined together

Lattafa Raghba for Man is a perfect blend of various ingredients that create a fresh scent with an Eastern woodiness to it. In the top notes, you will experience the freshness, gentleness, and relaxation of lemon, grass, and violet. You'll also notice a sweet and somewhat enticing scent from orange and Violet Leaf. In the base notes, Lattafa Raghba For Man Ltd Edi Eau De Parfum provides a warm, seductive feeling with Sandalwood, Ambergris, Leather, and Cedar.Perfume similar to a cologne with its hints of refreshing lemon aroma, raghba for Lattafa men is a typical eastern flagrance with its varied and fruity scents. The duration in skin is moderate, reaching 7 hours in skin, with a moderate projection at all times, it is not an extraordinary performance, but if we see what it costs, you can not ask for more, the performance is more than correct. As mentioned earlier, Lattafa Raghba For Man Ltd Edi Eau De Parfum features natural scents with a touch of warmth and spiciness from various ingredients. With its ingredients extracted from nature, Lattafa Raghba is safe for users and does not cause any allergic reactions.

From the beginning there is no doubt the resemblance to Creed's Green Irish Tweed, although, in my opinion, it is a much more body-worn interpretation, due to the inclusion, in the formula, of cedar and leather, including a more citrusy and more something sweeter, but equally green, fresh and jovial. In general, an extremely revitalizing aroma. The use of this beauty, as it could not be otherwise, is for warm and temperate times, and to take it during the day. A fresh, cheerful and jovial aroma that will revitalize you the morning you carry it.

Other Perfumes in the Raghba Range

Its fragrance notes include violet leaves, pineapple, bergamot and lavender. Its top notes are violet leaves, pineapple and bergamot; its middle notes are lavender, geranium and jasmine; its base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, cedarwood, sandalwood, oakmoss and white musk Regarding the scent, Lattafa Raghba For Man is one of the few men's fragrances I've used with an incredibly captivating natural scent. Overall, the fragrance is not overpowering or too intense; instead, it offers a pleasant aroma, creating a comfortable feeling for both the user and those around it. A plus point for this fragrance is its long-lasting scent, which can last up to 9 hours. I often reach for Lattafa Raghba For Man Ltd Edi Eau De Parfum during outdoor trips, picnics, or dates because of its pleasant yet equally enticing fragrance. Lattafa, Your Ultimate Destination for Luxurious & Exotic Home Grown Fragrances in the Middle-east and across 61 countries of the world.

Inspired by the Arabic words, ‘Latif’ for kindness and ‘Lateefa’ for pleasant, Lattafa resonates with the luxury and elegance of the Arabian culture and it vividly captures the essence of its glorious heritage in its captivating fragrance. If you appreciate comfort, freshness, and a touch of warm woody notes, then you shouldn't miss Lattafa Raghba For Man Ltd Edi Eau De Parfum. 2. Product Design Ejaazi Intensive Silver - like this one bc it’s fresh and spicy and interesting and will likely get another one as long as the price stays low Inspired by the natural fragrances of the Middle East, combined with distinctive woody notes, the perfume brand Lattafa has researched and produced Lattafa Raghba For Man Ltd Edi Eau De Parfum that features its characteristic Amber Fouge scent. This makes it the perfect choice for men.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment