276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Remnants of Filth: Yuwu (Novel) Vol. 1

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yuwu es una novela que nos muestra en carne cruda las atrocidades de la esclavitud. Gu Mang vivió toda su vida como esclavo y, debido a esto, muchos nobles hallaban su vida y la de sus compañeros de batalla como algo reemplazable; daba escalofríos ver cómo los deshumanizaban por algo que ellos ni siquiera eligieron. Para mí resultó un completo alivio ver cómo al final de la novela, el estatus como esclavo fue abolido y se aceptaba que cualquiera pudiese acceder a la educación, sin importar su nivel socioeconómico. His relationship with Mo Xi was so soft- the head pats, the forehead kisses, the way he calls Mo Xi his "princess", the way all they wanted a home together bye I want what they have minus the angst Chapter numbers follow the official English translation, therefore Prologue does not count as Chapter 1.

Novel/Chapters | Remnants of Filth Wiki | Fandom Novel/Chapters | Remnants of Filth Wiki | Fandom

Gu Mang was definitely my favourite character in this book. (after Murong Lian i knowww okayy dont judge me i just have a thing for assholes with anger issues who are softies inside) My man went through so much definitely wwx with the way he wouldnt care what anyone thinks as long as hes doing what he believes to be right And maybe this is why I do have a soft spot for him bcs atp it's not a secret how much I love WWX. She cut him off and looked up, a strange light shining in her eyes. Her voice was even shaking. “Then, what if I—”Yu Wu or Remnants of Filth, is about general Mo Xi and his estranged friend Gu Mang who has lost all his memories after betraying his people and the king. Learning about his capture, catapults Mo Xi into uncovering the truth behind his friend's betrayal. Using the term friend loosely of course. Yue Chenqing had recited the incantation thirty times, but Murong Chuyi only needed to say it once... Mengze, thank you for your advice. But the matter between him and I has nothing to do with anyone else. I will protect him.” Remnants of Filth consists of 196 main story chapters and 18 extra chapters. The original novel was published by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat on JJWXC. But do the honorable gentlemen know that this Xihe-jun of yours, renowned for his virtue, would actually let a filthy traitor wear a mask to act as his personal attendant?”

Remnants of Filth: Yuwu (Novel) Vol. 1 - Waterstones

None of the knew what this noble young master who `didn't understand their suffering` had secretly sacrificed to keep them alive - to ensure those born with Gu Mang's same status wouldn't be condemned to a lifetime of powerlessness from the day they were born.” The traitor Gu Mang returned to his home kingdom (country? empire) again. Everyone rejoiced in his banishment. It was said the one who hated him most was his closest friend—the cold and stoic Young Master Mo.Ancient China, Ancient Times, Anti-social Protagonist, Aristocracy, Betrayal, Dark, Debts, Different Social Status, Drugs, Enemies Become Lovers, Friends Become Enemies, Generals, Handsome Male Lead, Honest Protagonist, Military, Non-linear Storytelling, Obsessive Love, Prostitutes, Royalty, Seme Protagonist, Slaves, Slow Romance, Soldiers, Strategic Battles, Strong Love Interests, Strong to Stronger, Wealthy Characters, Light was something you gave me; warmth was something you brought me. All the blood that races through my heart is because of you. Without you, I wouldn’t have made it to today.” Tanto sufrir desde pequeños (aunque sean diferentes motivos), hasta ser adultos; realmente son de admirar, como a pesar de todo sus corazones no se torcieron.

Seven Seas Danmei

Ximang are DEFINITELY not Wangxian, like NOT AT ALL maybe im just being biased but still i mean I love Gu Mang and Mo Xi (somewhat) but comparing them to ✨parents✨ is a stretch imo

However, I don't think being put through a filter of translation changes how little interstitial material there is. This book is just constantly composed of direct explanations of a character's thoughts or moods and conversations. There is no joining, no transition from scene to scene it feels. It's just like, oh, there was a massacre! And now we need to have the characters go report to the emperor, so now they're with the emperor! Oh and now they're on the trail of a killer! Now we're in a prison! It just felt a little bit jerky because of that. Come and discover with NovelFull, thousand of novel available here, such as Light Novel, Web novel, Korean novel... No, no, no. I want you to see the legendary ‘chaste yet aloof, reserved yet courteous’ Xihe-jun with your own eyes!” Another point I thought was done very well were the characters. GM and MX aside, man the cast of side characters was something else. By the end, I definitely learned my lesson to not get too attached to certain characters or hate someone because of their earlier actions, as all of the "bad guys" at the beginning end up being the good guys, and the nice characters you get attached to are the ones hiding a lot of evil intentions and secrets in their hearts. For example, I had so much faith in the emperor when MX viewed his confidential meeting with GM in the jade slip and the emperor promised a whole lot of beautiful things to GM, and then actually made true on one of his promises to bury GM's 70,000 dead soldiers. But then the emperor turned out to be a super crazy guy obsessed with evil magic over anything else, even the safety and stability of his own nation, so there's that.

Remnants of Filth RAW English Translation - MTL Novel Read Remnants of Filth RAW English Translation - MTL Novel

I'm scared this will be too problematic for me but I want a book that's more painful than my essay assignments and this looks like it delivers. I've heard this is angst central over here Murong Chuyi edition: "He suddenly went limp, immediately choking out a mouthful of blood, losing his spiritual energy and dropping from the sky. Like a white butterfly falling into a spider's lair, he crumpled into the dirt." I had absolutely loved 2ha by the author and this novel, though a bit underrated, is highly hyped one in the danmei world which promises the same angsty style of the plot with memorable characters. That was all I needed to dive into this. When we get to the second half of Yu Wu, we start experiencing one plot twist after another, and it doesn't stop until the end. The amount of revelations grows absolutely ridiculous in the last 30-40 chapters. There are like 10 to 15 plot twists every chapter, and I'm not exaggerating. At a certain point I grew numb to all this and started treating the novel as a comedy. At another point I had to take a piece of paper and try to figure out the family tree. By the end there remained like one character from the cast who wasn't directly involved in some sort of a conspiracy. As far as Chinese BL novels go, Yu Wu is tied with Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation for being my favorite story.Home should be a haven where vulnerability is met with understanding and acceptance. It should be somewhere safe… somewhere warm. Like those lips. Language: English Words: 1,458 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Kudos: 17 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 112 Li Wei thought that if Xihe-jun really was secretly meeting up with a maiden, she had to be a calamitous beauty of prodigious talents. What's this? Another license announcement? For a book I was just planning to read? With art from my favorite artist? Also, whoever said its angstier than 2HA was lying. It had its moments where I was sobbing, tearing up, screaming into my pillow but 2HA hurt more tbh or maybe im just immune to angst now The only gripe I have with the book is the pace of the ending, though that is likely due to the fact that the book wasn't originally intended to be an ancient cultivation setting in the first place and the author had to make some last minute changes. It isn't enough for me to remove a star, because frankly, Mo Xi and Gu Mang deserved that ending, and I think it's amazing that Meatbun was able to change the setting and make it fit the way that she did.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment